BetBord is a brand new casino and sportsbook, which seems aimed at players in Turkey. However, its website is also translated in English, and the house accepts players from outside of Turkey as well. Nevertheless, we cannot recommend anyone play here at all. That is because BetBord is a pretty bad casino!
First of all, the house does not have a license. Neither is there a mention of who runs the casino at all. Furthermore, the Terms and Conditions of the casino are also only available in Farsi (Persian). There is no English translation, nor a Turkish one. All of these are crucial issues with the transparency of the casino, which we don't like at all!
Aside from those issues, the services of the casino are downright bad. For example, there is a bunch of deposit bonuses, but none of them are great. There are also only two means of depositing, which is incredibly restrictive.
That said, there are a couple of things that BetBord does get right. Among them are the decent amount of games you can play, sourced from some good Suppliers. So if you are curious about all of the aspects of the casino, check out the following review. In it we will explore everything you need to know about both the strengths and weaknesses of the house:
First off, there are a decent amount of bonuses, but none of them are particularly rewarding. What's more, the conditions for some of the promotions are incredibly unclear. So, we cannot say that the promotions of BetBord are a redeeming feature. However, they do deserve a closer look:
|Cash out limit
|125% up to $42
|Daily Slots Cashback
|10% up to $40
|Daily Sports Cashback
|20% up to $100
|Weekly Poker Rakeback
|Tether Deposit Bonus
|20% up to $40
|PerfectMoney Deposit Bonus
|15% up to $40
Let's go over each individual bonus, too:
- Starting off with the Welcome Bonus, this promotion adds 125% of your first deposit as bonus funds to play with. And the minimum deposit you can make to qualify or the bonus is just $1. This is pretty great, because it means the promotion is a lot more easily available than it would be with some other houses. But on the other hand, the maximum deposit amount which counts towards the bonus is going to be $30. This means that you can get up to $42.5. There is also a cash out limit of $45. Not only is that too low, but you also need to clear a wagering requirement of 35x to be able to cash it out. Wagering requirements are usually set to 30x and 40x with other casinos. They represent the amount of times you need to play through a bonus to be able to withdraw it. Even though this requirement is pretty great, and well in line with what most casinos would require, we don't like the cash out limit. So, given that, and given the low maximum bonus, we believe this promotion is not that great.
- After you are done with the previous bonus, there is a bunch of different Cashback promotions. They all let you recover a certain amount of losses from different types of games. For instance, you can get a Daily Slots Cashback. This promotion refunds you with 10% of your lost funds, up to a maximum of $40. Also, it seems that you need to have deposited in order to receive the promotion. Of course, the Terms of the promotion are actually pretty poorly outlined, but the minimum deposit seems to be $4, which is decently small. Additionally, it seems that you need to lose all of your deposits within the day to receive the promotion. As for withdrawals, no mention is made of a maximum cash out limit. There's no mention of a wagering requirement you need to fulfil, either. Overall, this is not a bad Cashback bonus, but we've seen better ones, with higher limits.
- There is also the Daily Sports Cashback. This is pretty much the same bonus, and getting it also requires a deposit, this time of $10. Then, you need to lose all of your money within 24 hours to be able to get 20% of it back. The maximum amount you can get is much higher, sitting at $100. No mention is made of a cash out limit or a wagering requirement for this bous either.
- Next, the house has a Weekly Poker Rakeback bonus. Every stake you place with the casino will add between 10% of the sum you stake and 50% of that sum to a special bonus. This stake can then be used every Monday on poker tables. Sadly, the promotion does not actually mention how much you can get in total, nor does it say whether there's any conditions to withdrawing the money from the bonus. We are not fond of that and cannot recommend the vaguely described bonus.
- Another type of promotion you can get is a fairly standard Deposit Bonus. There are two of these bonuses, for cashing in via PerfectMoney, and for depositing via Tether. Let's start off with the PerfectMoney Deposit Bonus. The promotion adds 15% of the first five deposits you perform with this payment method, up to a maximum of $40. There is a minimum deposit requirement of $1, which is once again great. And once again, that low requirement is offset by the low maximum bonus you can get. At least the wagering requirement of 25x is fairly competitive. If you are betting on Sports games, you need to clear a lower, 10x requirement instead.
- The Tether Deposit Bonus is much the same as the previous promotion. Once again, it features a low minimum deposit $1 and maximum bonus of $40. However, the multiplier for the bonus is 20% of your deposits, which is slightly better. The wagering requirement is still the competitive 25x for casino games and 10x for the sportsbook of the casino. Nonetheless, the promotion is just not really exciting in our view. We should also mention that despite BetBord accepting a bunch of other cryptocurrencies, depositing via them will not bring you any bonuses. So only Tether users are rewarded in any way by this promotion.
- Finally, there is a way to gather Loyalty Points for every $1000 you bet. What can you use them for? Apparently, exchanging them back for money. The casino does not really mention how you can do that, though, nor what the exchange rate is. Either way, this is a very boring Loyalty bonus, which is much less interesting than what most houses have to offer.
Playing with a licensed casino means having access to protections and guarantees which unregulated houses are simply unable to offer. That is why we recommend regulated houses over ones like BetBord. To be fair, it is possible that the casino is in the process of obtaining a license. At the time of writing, the house is less than two weeks old. However, we find that unlikely.
The house does not even have its Terms and Conditions translated to English. It does not mention who runs it and from where. There is a lot less transparency than we are used to overall! If BetBord were the type of casino to obtain a license, it would not have all of the other issues we listed.
What protections would you be giving up if you decided to open an account with BetBord? Well, the different regulatory jurisdictions that issue licenses to casinos tend to have different policies. However, the majority of houses we cover end up getting licenses in Curacao. This small Carribean nation has struck a unique balance between the interests of the player and casino operators. That is why houses licensed there are able to provide you both higher bonuses and high-ante games, while also guaranteeing your safety in several ways. Here is what those are:
- The first and most important protection we should mention has to do with responsible gambling. That is a pretty big focus of Curacao regulation. License holders have to take appropriate measures in order to ensure that players have access to self-exclusion measures. Among these measures are the ability to place custom deposit limits or even close down your account unilaterally, if you need to. But you can also rely on information on what problem gambling can look like, as well as where you can seek help if you need it.
- How can you know that you are playing actual games of chance? With BetBord, there's no way, but licensed casinos only work with licensed Game Suppliers. This means that you have access to games which have undergone extensive testing. More specifically, what's getting tested are the random number generators which determine the outcomes of said bets.
- Third, there are even policies to protect your data, which casinos need to comply with! Among them are the regulatory requirements for casinos to store any personal information their players share safely. This information is very sensitive and contains all sorts of details about who you are and your payments. So, it falling into the hands of hackers can be devastating. That's why we recommend trusting only licensed casinos and their encryption policies with this personal information.
Overall, there is more we could mention in terms of the advantages of licensed casinos. However, we hope we have made our point clear, and that we've managed to convince you regulated houses are just a better bet overall!
Now, let's take a look at the different languages the casino is available in, as well as the countries from where you cannot sign up:
Languages: English, Turkish, Arabic
Restricted countries: American Samoa, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in and out of the casino is possible in a variety of FIAT and crypto currencies. However, you can only use PerfectMoney or crypto to deposit, which is very limiting. We always rate casinos which offer their players a range of reliable payment methods higher. They allow players to deposit with whatever is most convenient, instead of forcing them into something that is convenient for the casino!
Either way, let's take a look at the deposit policies for these methods and the currencies you can use:
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Turkish Lira (TRY), Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), XRP
We appreciate the low minimum deposit of just $1. Most casinos demand you cash in at least $10 to $20 to start playing. There are no deposit fees by BetBord either. Not that we expected any – casinos nowadays charge such fees very rarely. However, that does not mean your deposit will be free of any charges. There can be different third party fees that you will need to cover. For instance, crypto transfers have miner fees. Those are extra charges by the crypto miners who process your transactions.
You will have to cover said fees no matter where you deposit, though, we don't believe any casino out there does that for its players. Either way, let's take a look at the withdrawal conditions of the house too:
|up to 12 hours
We should mention that casinos sometimes make their players clear a certain wagering requirement to be able to cash out. That is usually between 1x and 3x their deposited amount. Even though that's a perfectly reasonable AML policy, it's something to keep in mind. Since we have no access to the Terms and Conditions of the casino, we cannot say whether that's the case here, too. Keep in mind you might need to comply with such a wagering requirement to withdraw.
Furthermore, we are not sure about the casino's processing times. According to the Cashier screen, those are up to 12 hours for PerfectMoney withdrawals. Crypto withdrawals are said to be instant. However, it is possible that the casino will require you to submit some sort of documentation before cashing out, to pass a KYC check. This can delay your withdrawal. Without access to the Terms we cannot say whether such a check will be necessary, or what it will entail.
What we like about the casino is the fairly low minimum withdrawal amount of just $1. Much like the deposit minimums, we tend to see withdrawals start from $10 to $20 with most houses. However, that does not seem to be the case here. The maximum withdrawal per transaction is just $500, which is a bit on the low side. It is possible certain monthly and weekly restrictions can be imposed too, but we cannot say, due to the lack of legal documents in English.
There are no fees for withdrawals either, which is what we expected. Most houses do not charge them. But the same third party charges will need to be covered by the player. There is also no way for us to know whether any Dormancy fees are applicable to the casino. What are Dormancy fees? Essentially, those are penalty charges which players who have not logged in for 6, 12 and so on months have to pay. They tend to be between $5 and $10. To be clear, we consider such charges to be fair enough. However, we would have liked to know whether they are present here or not!
Games and Game Suppliers
The best part of the casino's services is the wide amount of games it provides. That is possible because of its 70+ Game supplier partners. Here is a list of these suppliers:
Game providers: Blueprint, Thunderkick, GameArt, Spinomenal, BetGames.tv, PGSoft, Caleta, Triple Cherry, Spinmatic, WorldMatch, KA Gaming, Retro Gaming, Onlyplay, 3 Oaks, Fazi, CT Interactive, Armadillo Studios, Superlotto, Leap-Gaming, Lady Luck Games, Betsoft, Spearhead, Revolver Gaming, 5 Men, Mascot, Apollo Games, Dlv, Fugaso, Kalamba, RubyPlay, Platipus, NetGame, Hacksaw, Zeusplay, Vivo Gaming, Mancala, Spade Gaming, Smartsoft Gaming, Boldplay, Gamzix, Ggames, Play Pearls, OneTouch, Kiron, Belatra, Tom Horn, Booming Games, 1x2gaming, Other
We are impressed, because we consider new casinos which launch with 50 Suppliers good enough. BetBord does much better, and that means its games library is quite satisfactory. However, it is not actually well-organized, and browsing the games can be a hassle. Also, its website is very slow to load, which is just annoying. Nevertheless, here's what you can play:
Slots: There is a pretty good collection of recognizable Slots you can play here. Among them are Mustang Gold, Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Book of Dead, Sweet Bonanza, Wolf's Gold and more. But since there is no dedicated Slots section, actually finding the games among the other types of titles of the casino is fairly annoying. You can filter the games by their mechanics and providers, at least!
Table Games: Virtual and live dealer versions of casino classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and Craps are available with the casino. We are happy with the Table games section, but wish it was separate from the Slots which actually completely drown out the entire collection!
Other games: BetBord features a great range of other games you could also play. Among them are Game Shows like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and more. But there are also Scratch Games as well as different Crash games, too.
As for the Sportsbook, it does not seem as exciting as the casino game library. It offers exactly what we expected to see from BetBord. Among that is pre-match betting and live betting. There are Football, Cricket and a couple more niche events to wager on. Among them are MMA and Ski Jumping, for instance. eSports can be found as well.
Overall, we cannot really recommend playing in this casino. We find its lack of license and legal documentation to be quite bothersome, and don't like its limited range of payment methods. Furthermore, the bonuses available are just too unrewarding. Additionally , all of the positive aspects of the casino like its great games library, are overshadowed by the issues we just mentioned. So, instead of wasting your time with BetBord, check out one of the other options we have listed on our website!
BetBord Pros and Cons
|Sports betting available
|Low minimum deposit and withdrawal
|Terms and Conditions not available in English
|Decent amount of games
|Limited payment methods
|Badly designed website