If you are looking for a regulated casino that offers good playing conditions, checking out BrunoCasino might be worth your time. This establishment offers a very impressive selection of games while also having a few decent bonus offers up its sleeve. The minimum deposit amount required to start playing with this casino is very low and payments are processed swiftly. These are all the things you need for a great playing experience so do not hesitate to check BrunoCasino out.
BrunoCasino offers a Welcome Package – bonuses on your first three deposits – as well as a Rakeback and a Cashback promotion. You will also be able to participate in regular cash and free spin drops, tournaments, lotteries, etc. Check out the casino's website for more specific information on the subject since those special events are updated regularly.
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||$15||100% up to $100 + 250 spins||35x||-|
|Second Deposit Bonus||$15||55% up to $100||35x||-|
|Third Deposit Bonus||$15||100% up to $100||35x||-|
|Carry on Crypto||$20||20 spins||35x||-|
|Daily Cashback||-||12% up to $1250||1x||-|
Players depositing for the first time can activate a Welcome Package and get some small but decent bonuses. The minimum deposit amount is just €15, while the wagering requirements are average – 35 times the deposit plus the bonus.
- First Deposit Bonus – activating this bonus will earn you a top-up of 100% up to €100 as well as 250 free spins. Keep in mind, however, that the bonus only remains active for 7 days.
- Second Deposit Bonus – this bonus adds 50% up to €100 on top of your initial deposit.
- Third Deposit Bonus – This bonus grants you a top-up of 100% up to €100.
The Carry On Crypto promotion gives you the chance to get 20 free spins when you make a €20 deposit using cryptocurrency. The wagering requirements for withdrawing free spin winnings are 35x.
The Rakeback promotion essentially gives you a bit of every bet back. The rakeback is determined by the return percentage on each of your bets, depending on the house edge. The percentage also depends on your account level. You start at 7% instant rakeback plus 2% weekly and 1% monthly. However, at some point, you could potentially go as high as 14% instant rakeback, 7% weekly, and 4% monthly.
The Cashback promotion allows players to recover some of their daily losses. The Cashback percentage depends on your deposit sum and losses for the previous day. You start at 5% with the maximum cashback amount being €25. The higher your account level, however, the larger the percentage and the amount. Clients with Diamond accounts, for example, can get a cashback of 12.5% up to €1250. There is also one last possible VIP tier that is invite only and that gives clients a cashback of up to 25% with personalized maximum cashback amounts. The wagering requirements for withdrawing cashback money are just 1x.
BrunoCasino is owned by MANILA MARKETING. N.V., a company based in Curacao that is regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
This regulator that is maybe not as well-known as MGA (Malta) or UKGC (the UK), for example. However, the authority regulates a large number of online gambling establishments as well as a few land-based casinos. The commission currently regulates around 50 operators that run around 250 websites – which is quite a lot. This authority charges a quite big initial application fee of $40 000. This fee includes the cost of the first annual fee but it is refundable if an application is not granted.
The main responsibility of the Commission is to protect players who choose to partake in online gaming services. The Commission employs a number of techniques to make sure that all games are fair and honest and that clients are treated in a fair and transparent manner. Some of the policies the regulator employs ensure that casinos provide players with the chance to limit their play, including the ability to set the limit to zero, and that client data is protected. The Commission also provides a number of dispute resolution mechanisms in cases of client complaints, including third-party arbitration.
Although this is not a top-tier authority like MGA or UKGC, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission is still a decent regulator – playing with casinos licensed by it is generally quite safe.
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Curaçao, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iran, Israel, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Korea, North, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Moldova, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Russian Federation, Saint Martin (French part), Spain, Tajikistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Wallis and Futuna Islands
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Spanish
BrunoCasino Deposit and withdrawal
The payment methods you will be able to use to deposit with BrunoCasino depend on your location. However, all of the solutions they offer are very secure and convenient.
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Norwegian Krone (NOK), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), South African Rand (ZAR)
The minimum deposit amount is just €15 which makes BrunoCasino a very affordable establishment. There are generally no fees on either deposits or withdrawals – but if you are withdrawing via wire transfer, you might be asked to pay a withdrawal fee of up to €16 in some cases.
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
The minimum withdrawal amount is also fairly low – €50. Withdrawals are processed very fast – within 24 hours. There are some withdrawal limits that are worth taking into account but those are quite liberal – you will be able to withdraw up to €2500 per day, €7500 per week, and €15 000 per month.
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||€50||Unspecified||up to 24 hours||Free|
|MiFinity||€50||Unspecified||up to 24 hours||Free|
|Crypto||€50||Unspecified||up to 24 hours||Free|
BrunoCasino Games and game suppliers
BrunoCasino works with a decent number of well-known game providers – it is no wonder that the casino provides access to such a large number of excellent games.
Game providers: Evolution, PragmaticPlay, NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, Big Time Gaming, Betsoft, Yggdrasil, Play'n GO, ELK, Push Gaming, Thunderkick, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, BGaming, GameArt, Endorphina, Playson, Amatic, Habanero, Nolimit City, Spinomenal, Rabat, Booming Games, Tom Horn, Relax Gaming, Wazdan, Booongo, BetGames.tv, Ainsworth, RubyPlay, Old School Studios, Felix Gaming, Pear Fiction, PGSoft, Mancala, Gong Gaming Technologies, Hacksaw, KA Gaming, LuckyStreak, Northern Lights, Zillion, Reflex Gaming, Retro Gaming, Slingshot, PulseB, Mascot, RealDealer, Spribe, ReelPlay, TrueLab, Onlyplay, Snowborn, Spinplay Games, Switch Studios, 1spin4win, Foxium, Gamebeat, Gamomat, 4ThePlayer, Oryx, all41studios, Alchemy Gaming, Neon Valley Studios, Triple Edge Solution, Bulletproof, Just For The Win, Fortune Factory, Gamevy, Gold Coin Studios, Platipus, Aurum, Gameburger Studios, Bang Bang Games
- The casino offers a wide variety of beautiful slot games, some of which are among the most popular on the market – Big Bass Bonanza, Big Bass Splash, Gates of Olympus, Sweet Bonanza, Wolf Gold, Book of the Fallen, Chaos Crew, Sugar Rush, The Dog House, Starlight Princess, Madame Destiny Megaways, Dork Unit, Book of Rebirth, Majestic King, and many others.
- The table game selection featured multiple versions of the most popular casino games such as Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack, Dice, Plinko, and Bingo. Roulettes had a designated category of their own. The games were around 80 in total – which is not that much but would still probably be sufficient for most players.
- The live game selection was much more impressive – we got access to almost 380 different events, both casino ones and game shows. Other than popular casino games, players will be able to participate in events such as Crazy Time, Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Cash or Crash, Mega Wheel, Attack of the Zombies, Superwilds, Bier Fest, Dream Catcher, Deal or No Deal, etc.
- There was also a section devoted to casual, Instant Win games – crash games (like Aviator, JetX, Spacaman, and Zeppelin), Plinko, Dice, Heads and Tails, Minesweeper, Goal, Hilo, Limbo Cat, Keno, and others.
- The casino also offers a very extensive sportsbook. Players will be able to choose between a wide variety of sports and between a very wide variety of events. Take Football for example – the number of events you could choose from was close to 1600. Other popular sports like Tennis, Handball, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Baseball, and Volleyball were also very well represented.
As a whole, BrunoCasino offers a very impressive game library – each and every player will surely find something to suit their individual needs and desires with this casino.
BrunoCasino seems like an excellent casino to try your luck at. Not only does this establishment offer an extremely impressive game library but they present players with a number of decent bonuses and reliable payment options.
BrunoCasino Pros and Cons
|Licensed||Smaller table game selection|
|Huge game library|
|Live chat support 24/7|
|Liberal withdrawal limits|
|Low minimum deposit|