CorgiSlot is an online casino which definitely lives up to its name! There are many different corgis to find around its website, and they make for some adorable mascots! This seems to be the first casino themed around the dog breed, or at least, it is the first we've ever seen. The house has a lot going for it besides its appealing mascots, though.
It has been launched quite recently, a couple of weeks before the writing of our review, at most. This means it is still a pretty fresh place to play, and it is also quite safe, as CorgiSlot has obtained a license with one of the most popular regulatory bodies in the world. There are also competitive payment policies, as well as a good amount of games you can play. All of this comes with a decently low minimum deposit requirement, as well.
Of course, even though corgis are perfect, no casino is – and that is the case with CorgiSlot as well. The issues it has are pretty minor and have to do mainly with its withdrawal policies, with a high minimum withdrawal requirement being the biggest among them. Also, we would have liked to see a couple more bonuses overall.
So, is this a good place for you to kick back and enjoy your favorite games? Check out the full review of it to find out:
The list of promotions with CorgiSlot is not as long as we would have liked it to be. Still, a couple of bonuses are better than no bonuses! Let's take a look at what's available:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||$30||100% up to $500 + 100 spins||50x||None|
|Second Deposit Bonus||$30||50% up to $500 + 40 spins||50x||None|
|Third Deposit Bonus||$30||50% up to $1500 + 75 spins||50x||None|
|Fourth Deposit Bonus||$30||150% up to $2500 + 120 spins||50x||None|
|Thursday Free Spins||$20||100 spins||40x||None|
The first four of these promotions make up the Welcome Package. Most casinos nowadays offer such generous introductory bonuses, and this one is no exception. Overall, the bonuses in the package add up to $5000 and 335 Free Spins, so it is definitely nothing to scoff at. Before we take a look at each of these bonuses, though, you should know that they have some similar conditions. All of their minimum deposit requirements are set to $30. This is a bit higher than the average you would need to claim a bonus – $20 at most, on average. The wagering requirement on them is also a bit high – 50x, when other casinos usually place it to 30x-40x. This means you will need to wager the bonus fifty times to cash out, which is not really great when other casinos out there are way less restrictive. Also, each deposit needs to be wagered 1x before you can receive the Free Spin component of each promotion. A very low wagering requirement, yet one that needs to be kept in mid as well! What we appreciate about this set of bonuses is the lack of cash out limit, though – you can win as much as you want with it. With these specifics in mind, here are all four Welcome bonuses:
- The First Deposit Bonus adds up to 100% of the deposit mentioned in the name of the promotion. This is a comparatively high multiplier, and the maximum of the bonus, $500 is nothing to scoff at either!
- After the previous promotion is exhausted, you can claim the Second Deposit Bonus. It comes with a more modest, 50% multiplier for player money, up to the same maximum, with another 40 Free Spin bundle.
- The Third Deposit also counts 50% of your deposits, but the bar on what you can claim at most from it has been raised dramatically, all the way to $1500. There are 75 Free Spins up for grabs with this bonus, which is also an increase.
- Last but not least, there is the Fourth Deposit Bonus. This is the biggest promotion out of the whole bundle. Not only does it add up to $2500 to your account, but it is calculated as 150% of whatever you cash in as well! This massive bonus also comes with a massive amount of Free Spins – 120 of them, to be exact.
After you have played through the previous bonuses, there is only one Recurring promotion you can claim:
- The Thursday Spins is a pretty simple bonus to explain. It presents the player with three different choices – cash in $20 and get 20 Free Spins, $50 to get 50 Spins, or $100 to get the highest bundle of 100 Free Spins. The player can claim all of these promotions as well, if they deposit three times within the same day, which has to be a Thursday. We should mention that the Spins from this promotion have a lower wagering requirement then the ones from the previous bonuses. The winnings from them need to be turned over only 40x.
Finally, the casino has a pretty interesting set of VIP Bonuses. They are several perks players can unlock as they progress through the several account tiers the casino has envisioned. Before we explain what the perks are, let us first elaborate on the tiers we mentioned. The casino has nine of them in total, and each of them requires a certain amount of XP points. Every $1 you deposit is worth 1 XP point, and collecting the points and leveling up unlocks many different and interesting rewards. Here is what those are:
- Once you level your account enough, you can start getting the Cashback Bonus. This rewards you a certain percentage of your losses from your weekly play. The particular percentage grows with the tier of your account – it is between 10% and 15% at the highest. The wagering requirement for the money is always 3x. There is no indication of how much you can win at most with this bonus, but what we can say we like about it is the fact that it is available from level two. And the 10% bonus you get then is pretty competitive by itself, regardless of the fact it then goes as high as 15%/
- Most of the levels have their own amount of Free Spins which you can unlock once you reach said level. The Spins here have the same competitive wagering requirement of 40x, and there are 50 Spins at the lowest and 400 spins at the highest level. We should mention that the latter have a value of $20 per spin, which is pretty ridiculous!
- There are finally some Special account features which you can unlock. These include higher withdrawal maximums and a VIP service. We wish we knew more about what the VIP service entailed, but it seems CorgiSlot wants to keep that a secret!
CorgiSlot operates under a Curacao license, and claims as much in the following paragraph:
Gaming Curacao (GC) is just one of the four regulators which oversee the egaming sector of the small Caribbean nation! These four bodies have created a rather unique regulatory environment, which allows for casino players to enjoy certain protections while not stifling innovation for casino operators, creating a unique balance between the interests of these two parties. But how can we verify the license of CorgiSlot? Well, if you take another look at the previous screenshot, you will notice the GC logo to the top right corner. This logo can be clicked on, which takes us to the following page in the register of the license issuer:
It is here that we are able to confirm the claim made by the casino, and are able to say that this is a licensed house. Here are some of the protections this entitles players to:
- There are strict rules about how your data should be handled by the casino, which is quite often underlooked! But since houses collect so much of your personal information, it makes sense for them to need to store it safely, because it leaking could cause you some real damage. This is why the GC requires a certain level of encryption to be achieved, by using some of the strictest protocols out there.
- Secondly, the houses need to provide players with a lot of information on problem gambling – what that looks like, and where to seek help. This is very important, as it fosters a safer and more mature gambling environment for everyone. However, it is also far from all that is done by casinos. The regulatory requirements for them include providing players with certain self-exclusion options, which enable them to play responsively. These options are custom deposit limits you can set, time out warnings to opt in to and even the ability to close down your account, should you need to.
- Finally, all of the games with licensed casinos are provably fair, which cannot be said about the titles of unlicensed ones! The games you can play nowadays use complex mathematical algorithms, called random number generators, in order to produce the outcomes of every bet you make. These generators are submitted to impartial auditors, as per the requirements of the GC, at least once per year. That way, any undue bias can easily be detected!
All of these are great reasons to stick to licensed casinos like CorgiSlot! Back to our coverage of it, however, we should mention that the website of the casino is not available in certain countries, as part of the regulatory restrictions on online gambling. Here is a list of what those countries are, followed by a list of the languages you can see said website in:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Lands, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Martin (French part), Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wallis and Futuna Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Deposit and Withdrawal
When it comes to cashing in, CorgiSlot provides players with a lot of choice on how they would like to deposit. Here are the payment methods you can use, as well as the currencies which are available:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), US Dollar (USD)
This is a pretty good selection of means of payment, but we should mention that some of them are restricted to specific regions. For example, you cannot use Neosurf outside of Canada. As for the currencies, the casino provides you with a separate wallet for each of them, and makes it very convenient to swap these wallets. Doing so will enable you to deposit right in every one of the three account currencies, but will also nulify your active bonuses, so be careful!
The minimum deposit amount of $20 is fair enough, and is also how much casinos tend to want their clients cashing in in general. There are no fees, and you'd just have to cover the incidental third party charges which can be a part of certain transactions. These will be most notable with crypto deposits.
With that said, let's take a look at withdrawals:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
We should mention this before we cover the withdrawal methods, but there is a wagering requirement of 3x you need to clear before you are allowed to cash in anything. These kinds of requirements are a common AML policy, though, and are found in pretty much all casinos these days.
There are less methods here, which we are not strictly fans of! The higher minimum withdrawal amount of $40 is also pretty uncompetitive, and we don't like the fact that this casino wants you to cash out twice as much as you can cash in at the least.
The maximum withdrawal amount is $1000, both per transaction and per day, which is fair enough. However, there is no indication on how much withdrawals take to be processed. At least there are no fees – but what we said about third party charges applies here as well.
We should finally mention that there is a fee for inactivity, which you can see here:
This is a reasonable amount for a common type of fee, so it is not particularly concerning.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game Suppliers which CorgiSlot partners with to deliver its games:
Game providers: Gamebeat, Kiron, Charismatic, TrueLab, XPRO Gaming, Lucky, 1spin4win, 7Mojos, Fugaso, BGaming, Red Rake, KA Gaming, EAgaming, Evoplay, NetGame, OneTouch, Platipus, Booming Games, Fazi, Betsolutions, Revolver Gaming, Triple Cherry, Mascot, Belatra, Kalamba, Rabat, Foxium, Onlyplay, Just For The Win, Mancala, Lightning Box, Real Time Gaming, Fantasma, Vivo Gaming, GameArt, Spinomenal, Spearhead, Mr Slotty, Reevo, Spribe, Playson, Quickspin, Igrosoft, Swintt, Gamzix, 3 Oaks, Evolution, Microgaming, Habanero, Nucleus, Caleta, Dlv, Smartsoft Gaming, Betsoft, Amatic, Tom Horn, Alg, Bet2Tech, Wizard, Slotmill
We have counted around sixty of these Suppliers, which is a good enough number. And among them are some leaders in the casino software industry, so we can say that you will definitely be able to play some fun things here! More specifically, here is what you'll be able to find in the games library of CorgiSlot:
Slots: All the popular games like Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Reactoonz, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and more are available with the Slots section of the casino. They are separated in categories, based on their mechanics – you can play Fruits, Megaways, Bonus Buy Slots and so on, in their own section, which makes for easier browsing.
Table Games: There are live dealer versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. These allow you to experience the casino game classics alongside your fellow players, in a fun environment. However, we cannot see why CorgiSlot would not also offer virtual dealer rooms for these games, as that would give the players more choice, and that is always preferable!
We should mention that there are no Game Shows, Crash Games and other such popular casino game experiences. This is slightly disappointing, and if you are looking for them, you will need to do so with another casino entirely.
To sum everything up, CorgiSlot is a pretty fun new casino to play at. The most serious issues with it are the lack of certain types of games and the rather restrictive policies on withdrawals. But if you can live with those, you will find yourself immersed in the casino, which offers fun Slots and live table games, while being safe and fully licensed!
CorgiSlot Pros and Cons
|Licensed casino||High minimum withdrawal amount|
|Plethora of payment methods||Limited withdrawal methods|
|Competitive minimum deposit||Low total amount of bonuses|
|Great amount of Game suppliers|
|Generous Welcome bonuses|