Going to the website of Crownplay reveals that it is an online gambling house which is expected to launch quite soon. It promised access to fun casino games and engaging sports betting, and promises that it will be worth the wait.
We believe that will be the case, and that there are plenty of reasons to be excited for the casino. Even though not everything about its services has been clarified as of the time of writing, we'd like to go over what Crownplay's services will look like and what they could look like:
The promotions of any casino are one of the most unique aspects of any house. Without any information on what they will look like with this house, we cannot speculate on their specifics. However, there are certain types of promotions which most casinos end up offering. So, without giving any certain values, here is what kind of promotions we expect to see once Crownplay goes live:
- The Welcome Bonus is a staple of any online casino, and it is often the biggest promotion players will have access to. These generous bonuses offer a great amount of cash and Free Spins, sometimes over one deposit, and sometimes over several. We have seen houses offer three, four, and as much as ten welcome bonuses in sequence!
- Usually, once you've played through the initial deposit bonus, or bonuses, a special set of Recurring Deposit Bonuses becomes available. These are usually offered throughout the week, on one or several days of it. The promotions are less generous than the welcome offers, and that makes sense. Still, they tend to offer players good amounts of cash and Spins, which can elevate their play.
- We expect to see some kind of Cashback bonus as well. These promotions are run for a certain period of time, in which, a certain percent of your losses from casino games can be recovered. It is also possible that Crownplay will run a Rakeback promotion. This is a more rare bonus to see with casinos nowadays. It calculates a small percentage on top of every bet you make, irrespective of whether you win or lose said bet, and adds it to your bonus balance.
- Often casinos have intricate VIP Programs which reward their most loyal player with exclusive deposit bonuses, cash rewards and other account perks. If you reach a high level in the VIP program, you might expect to be able to place higher withdrawal amounts or even get access to a dedicated account manager!
- There can always be Other Bonuses, as Crownplay could turn out to invent something new! That is another reason to be excited about its upcoming launch!
When it comes to regulation, the majority of casinos nowadays which get licensed pick one of the four Curacao regulatory bodies to get licensed with! How has this small Caribbean nation become so popular of a destination with casino operators? Well, each of the four license-issuers which operate there have managed to strike a unique balance. They are able to protect the interests of the player, while also not being overly restrictive to the casino operators. Therefore, it is very likely that Crownplay will obtain its regulation from one of the three bodies there.
If that turns out to be true, here is what you can expect from the casino in terms of protections:
- There are tons of data you need to share with casinos these days, and they need to collect it because of the need to comply with various KYC regulations and AML standards. However, the information you need to submit concerns vital details about who you are, where you live and what you are using to deposit. This data needs to be protected, and the regulatory bodies of Curacao require casinos do just that, with a set of tight encryption measures, designed to make it pretty much impossible for hackers to obtain your information!
- Gambling should be fun and safe, above all. That is why Curacao-licensed casinos need to offer a lot of resources on problematic gambling tendencies, like what they look like and where you can seek help if you suspect you are developing them. They also offer you self-exclusion measures at your disposal. For instance, you are able to set custom deposit limits, or even close down your account if you feel the need to!
- There are also important guarantees when it comes to the integrity of the games themselves. That is done via the mandatory audits which casinos need to undergo – independent auditors, selected by the regulators, go over the random number generators used within each game to decide whether a bet is won or lost, and determine whether there is any foul play. These measures are the only way you can be sure that a casino is paying out as it is supposed to, and that you are playing actual games of chance!
We sincerely hope that Crownplay launches with a Curacao license, or one from the even stricter regulators out there – the MGA, or even the UKGC. However, for the time being, let's get back to our review. Here is a list of the languages we are certain Crownplay will support, and the countries we are certain it will not offer its services to:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
When playing with your online casino, being able to deposit and cash out fast is crucial! Since Crownplay is not online yet, we are not sure what methods of payment it will accept, or what its processing times there will be.
We expect to see a good variety of payment methods, however. Casinos nowadays tend to offer their players with a choice between cashing in via credit cards, e-wallets, e-vouchers, crypto and so on. Do note that there are sometimes certain restrictions on specific deposit methods, because of the regulatory requirements of certain regulators. That is why, for instance, credit cards cannot be used to cash in with UK-licensed casinos.
The minimum deposit requirement is not known either, but it is most likely goin to be set between $10 and $20. The same is true about the minimum withdrawal amount. We do not expect to see any fees for either of these, because casinos nowadays don't really tend to charge them. Nevertheless, third party charges are possible, in the term of small fees, which payment providers charge. Nearly all casinos require the player to handle them, but they are rarely anything worth even mentioning!
Games and Game Suppliers
A list of the Game Suppliers the casino will feature when it launches is not yet available. However, we expect them to number at least 50 – that seems to be the lowest amount most new casinos have. The Suppliers will hopefully feature leading creators of gambling software like NetEnt and Pragmatic Play, so that you can play your favorite Slots like Book of Dead and Big Bass Bonanza.
We would also like to mention that the website of Crownplay promises a thrilling collection of Live Casino games. This means it will probably have a fun collection of Table games and Game Shows to offer.
The Sportsbook we hope to see Crownplay feature would include both live and pre-match betting, on thousands of different events – from Football, Cricket and Hockey, to more niche sports. We also expect to see certain eSports like DOTA 2, LOL and so on be available for wagering on as well.
There are many reasons why we are excited about this upcoming casino. For the time being, however, there is nothing to do but wait around till its launch. Of course, we will update our review immediately when that happens! We hope that Crownplay will live up to our expectations, and that you will keep an eye on it as well!
Crownplay Pros and Cons
|Exciting soon-to-be launched casino
|Nothing as of the time of writing