Dice Den is not a new casino by any stretch – it has been launched in 2018. However, we'd say that the house manages to hold its ground against its newer peers pretty well. It has what it takes to stand out from them, and can offer an excellent service to the player.
That is evident from the fair and transparent conditions around deposits and withdrawals, as well as the plentiful bonuses, which you can easily claim and play with. Safety is very important to Dice Den as well. To ensure that it keeps players safe, it has obtained a license with the UK Gambling Commission – one of the strictest regulators out there. This ensures not only that your funds and personal information will be kept in compliance with the standards of the Commission, but also the integrity of any one of the games you can play. Said games are also quite diverse, providing hours of fun and something for anyone to discover.
Overall, there is a lot more to say about the positive aspects of the casino, so let's get right into them. The following review will cover everything you need to know about the house:
The list of promotions with Dice Den is not particularly long. Nevertheless, all of the bonuses are very impactful. Here is and outline of what they look like:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Bonuses||£10||100% up to £500 + 150 spins||30x||None|
|Chose your Spins - Bonus Spins||£20||100 spins||40x||4x winnings from FS|
|Chose your Spins - Cash Spins||£20||10 spins||0x||£40|
|Tiered Spins||£10||100 spins||40x||4x winnings from FS|
|Bonus Spins||£10||80 spins||40x||4x winnings from FS|
Let's start off with the Welcome Bonuses. This is a pretty massive promotion for a UK-licensed casino to offer. It spans over the course of your first three deposits with the house. The bonuses you can earn for them come out to £500, as well as 150 Free Spins in total. They all require a minimum deposit of £10 to be made to claim. This is quite low, and, as you will see further on, most bonuses require twice that to obtain, with this, and with any other online casino. Another thing the three welcome bonuses have in common is their wagering requirement. Any one of them needs to be wagered 30 times before you can withdraw it. Such requirements are commonplace in the online gambling industry, and they are usually set to 30x-40x. So, this house keeps its generous initial deposit bonuses on the low side. Now, let's take a look at what each of them has to offer by itself:
- The First Deposit bonus adds up to £100 to your account, and awards you with a pretty generous bundle of 100 Free Spins. It is calculated as 100% of the initial deposit you make. Additionally, this bonus, and the rest of the Welcome bonuses, have no cash out limit, allowing you to win an indefinite amount of money from them.
- As a follow-up to the previous promotion, the Second Deposit bonus also adds 100% of the respective deposit, up to the same maximum, to your account. This time, there are less Free Spins, though – only 25 of them are up for grabs. Still, this is a fairly sizeable promotion.
- The final part of the welcome package, the Third Deposit Bonus, has the highest maximum of them all – it adds up to £300 to your account. The promotion is calculated as 50% of whatever you deposit, so it will require a higher amount of money to obtain. There is another small bundle of 25 Free Spins on top of it as well.
There is also a series of Recurring bonuses, which are freely available to players after the initial deposits have been claimed. What we like about these promotions is the fact that they present the player with a lot of choice in terms of what kind of bonus they claim, and what reward they play with. So, here is what those bonuses are:
- The Choose your Spins bonus offers you two alternative rewards for a single deposit of £20. These are the 100 Bonus Spins or the 10 Cash Spins. Despite being named differently, these are just bundles of Free Spins, with each having a value of 10p. What makes them different is that the winnings from the former Spins have a 40x wagering requirement, while the latter do not need to be wagered at all to redeem the same winnings. This presents the player with an interesting choice – do you get the bigger bundle you need to work towards cashing out, or do you prefer the smaller one, which also requires less effort? This is entirely up to you, but you should also know that there are different cash out limits for the bonuses. The Bonus Spins have a cash out limit of 4x the winnings from the Spins, while the other alternative has a flat cash out limit of £40.
- The next bonus with the house is the so-called Tiered Spins. It is available once per week, on Fridays through Sundays, and it allows you to chose between three packages of Free Spins – 20, 40 and 100 Spins. To claim them, you need to deposit £10, £20 or £50! The choice of which package of Spins you pick is once again entirely up to you. The promotions all have the same wagering requirement of 40x, and the same cash out limit of 4x. Both of these are fairly straightforward and fair conditions for withdrawing the winnings from the Spins, so you only need to worry about choosing which of the promotions you can pick!
- Another similar bonus is available with the casino as well, called the Tiered Spins. It is available on Mondays through Thursdays, and presents the player with a bundle of 40 Free Spins if they cash in £10 or more and claim the bonus. What's interesting about this promotion is that it offers a rather high amount of Spins for the low entry cost it has. The same wagering requirement and cash out limit we examined before apply to it as well. What makes the bonus special is the ability to claim it twice within the same week, adding up to 80 Free Spins to your account in total!
Here is what Dice Den has to say about its regulation:
It claims to be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). As we said at the start, this is one of the strictest regulatory bodies in the world. And, as we also said at the start, Dice Den does actually operate under an UKGC license. However, we did check the register of the licensing body, just to be sure. Here is the entry for Grace Media (Gibraltar) Limited, the operator behind this casino:
But how do we know that Dice Den is actually connected to this casino operator? Well, verifying that is as simple as checking the list of domain names, associated with Grace Media. Sure enough, we found the one this casino operates from within said list:
So, there is no doubt that this is a licensed house. At the beginning of our review, we mentioned that this means there are certain protections you can enjoy as a result of that. Here is what those protections are:
- Playing with a UKGC-licensed casino means playing with a house which takes problematic gambling tendencies seriously, and does its best to combat them. This is achieved in various ways. First off, the casinos, which are licensed with the regulator need to provide players with a wealth of information on what problem gambling is, as well as how to combat it. Secondly, they need to offer you self-exclusion measures, which are available at any time, and can be opted in to for any reason. This means that the house allows you to not only set custom deposit limits and opt in to timeouts, but that it also lets you close down your account permanently, should you need to do so.
- Secondly, the games themselves need to be audited, in order to ensure that their outcomes are truly left to chance, and not manipulated in any way. It is very difficult to gasp how the complex mathematical algorithms that determine the outcome of games nowadays work. That is why the UKGC has solicited the help of independent auditors, who are able to crunch the numbers and verify the actual payout of any game!
- Thirdly, there are tons of valuable data you share with online casinos. This includes all sorts of personal information about who you are, where you live and what your payment details are. Unfortunately, this information is also valued by hackers and data brokers. So, in order to prevent any of it leaking or being obtained via illegitimate means, licensed casinos are required to encrypt all of your data, using robust security protocols, determined by the UKGC!
As you can see, there are many reasons to prefer regulated casinos over their unlicensed peers, and we are happy that this house does hold the regulation that it claims. Let's get back to our review, though. Every casino website has certain languages it is available in, as well as countries from where it cannot be accessed. Here is what both of these are for this particular casino:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in and out of the casino is simple enough, but the list of payment methods which is available to you is not really all that vast. This is probably the most significant issue with the casino, because we always prefer dealing with houses which offer a plethora of payments to players, in order for them to be able to pick what works best for their individual needs! Still, the conditions around the payment methods which are available are decent – here is what those are:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: British Pound Sterling (GBP)
The list of currencies is pretty short, as Dice Den only accepts the GBP. Also, note that the casino only accepts debit cards, as per the UKGC regulatory policies. Furthermore, we'd like to mention that the house has a pretty low minimum deposit requirement of just £10. The maximum you can cash in is not mentioned, and there is no mention of fees either. Third party charges will need to be covered by the player, and that is how they are usually handled by most houses.
Here is a list of the withdrawal methods as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||£10||£10000||up to 7 days||£1.5 fee possible|
|MuchBetter||£10||£10000||up to 7 days||£1.5 fee possible|
|PayPal||£10||£10000||up to 7 days||£1.5 fee possible|
|Trustly||£10||£10000||up to 7 days||£1.5 fee possible|
Pretty much the same payment methods are available. There is a low minimum withdrawal, which matches the minimum deposit requirement, and a pretty high maximum as well – £10 000 per day. However, we should mention the fees. If your withdrawal amount is under £30, you will be charged a processing fee of £1.5. Now, we aren't exactly fans of that. There's no reason for any casino nowadays to charge withdrawal fees, and the size of that one is not really an excuse.
There is no information if the house requires you to play through your deposited funds a certain amount of times or not. In general, casinos demand you wager deposits between once and three times before cashing out, in order to comply with AML policies. It is possible that Dice Den does so too.
Finally, there is no fee for inactivity, as you can see from the following excerpt from the Dice Den Terms and Conditions:
Such fees are common and generally fairly small, but one not being present here is obviously great!
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers which the casino partners with:
Game providers: NetEnt, PragmaticPlay, Eyecon, 1x2gaming, Spinplay Games, Alchemy Gaming, Aurum, Hacksaw, Games Global, Pear Fiction, Neon Valley Studios, Just For The Win, Gameburger Studios, Crazy Tooth Studio, Area Vegas, Switch Studios, PulseB, Habanero, Red Tiger Gaming, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Big Time Gaming, Leander, Snowborn, Triple Edge Solution, Gong Gaming Technologies, Foxium, Ino Games, Neko Games, Northern Lights, Oros Gaming, Infinity Dragon Studios, Gold Coin Studios, Golden Rock Studios, Fortune Factory, all41studios, Stakelogic, Slingshot, Rabat, Blueprint, Other
This is a generally good amount of suppliers, and we counted a little under 50 in total. Here are the games you can play:
- Slots: Even though the library of Slots on display here is not as big as some other casino, all the classics like Sweet Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, The Dog House: Megaways, Book of Dead, Elvis Frog: Vegas, Wolf's Gold and more can be found. We would have liked to see a feature which allows you to find games based on their provider – but no such filtering options exist, unfortunately.
- Table Games: When it comes to casino classics, nothing can beat Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. Live and virtual dealer versions of these games are both available with the house!
- Unfortunately, it does not seem that Dice Den has any Game Shows or Crash games, which feels like a missed opportunity. There are no virtual sports, scratch tickets or virtual bingo either, which all have their audiences.
This is a pretty good casino, all things considered. We appreciate its license, its fun bonuses and games. We also like the fact that the house has transparent withdrawal conditions, even if its possible fees are unnecessary. However, there are some downsides as well – said fees, the lack of certain types of games and the rather short amount of payment methods. At the end of the day, Dice Den is worth checking out, but consider other options as well!
Dice Den Pros and Cons
|Subject of strict UKGC license||Rather low amount of payment options|
|Low minimum deposit|
|Fair withdrawal policies|
|Decent library of games|
|Attractive and regular bonuses|