Kabuki Casino is an upcoming gaming house that's actively being built. Their website is actually up and running, but the gaming service is yet to be launched. From what we could see, Kabuki Casino seems to be a casino with plenty of potential, so let us tell you what you can expect from it whenever it goes alive.
The bonuses are yet to be confirmed, so we don't want to speculate much about that. Nonetheless, here are some promotions that will be most likely offered to players.
- Welcome Bonus – the promo for new players and their first deposits. The prize will include cash and possibly free spins. The entry deposit should be low – we don't think that a higher sum than €20 will be required to qualify for the bonus. There will be some gaming conditions applied – wagering times, cash-out and probably some quirky requirements, too, but at this point, we cannot say anything about it. That said, we don't believe that Kabuki Casino will impose some unreasonable conditions.
- Reload Bonus – it's 99% sure that Kabuki Casino will have some sort of a reload match bonus including cash, free spins or both. Those type of bonuses are usually weekly promos, so we are looking forward to seeing what Kabuki Casino will come up with.
- Cashback – another type of bonus that's offered by pretty much every casino. In fact, we don't consider cashbacks bonuses, but rather a type of compensation. As the name implies, players are given back money they've already spent. In casinos, cashbacks cover losses for a particular period of time.
- No Deposit Bonus – it would be very nice if Kabuki Casino surprises us with such a promo. The no deposit bonus may also be called registration bonus or a sign up bonus. It's easy to guess that deposits are not required to get some free money for wagering.
- Tournaments and Network Promotions – those are competition promos in which players are not given money straightaway. Instead, they should wager and show that they want the prize so that they can qualify and get the bounty. In fact, the so-called network promotions may be much different. One notable example is the Drop & Win by PragmaticPlay. The promo is very simple to understand. While playing your favourite slot, prizes are dropping, so the more you wager, the more awards you can get. The prize pool for Drops & Wins is simply ridiculous – millions or euros per month. Note, though, that it's a network promotion, meaning that players from many casinos are participating at the same time.
Kabuki is not licensed yet, but they are actively working towards getting an authorisation in Curacao. The footer of the website hints that they will operate with the license 365/JAZ, so the licensor will be Gaming Curacao. Can something change so that they get another another license issued – 8048/JAZ (Antillephone) or 1668/JAZ (E-gaming)? Well, it's possible. It's guaranteed, however, that Kabuki Casino will be fully authorised.
Speaking of Curacao, let us tell you how they handle online casino registrations. On the island, the gaming houses are not licensed and regulated by the local gaming authorities directly. Instead, four independent companies do so on behalf of the gaming authorities – Antillephone, Gaming Curacao, E-Gaming, and CIL. Each one has the power to authorise casino and oversee if they are following all the rules and regulations imposed by the local government. Some say that the supervision is not so strong due to the setup, but certain benefits are worth noting, as well. The quicker and cheaper licensing gives more freedom to casinos, and on top of that, the process is usually more efficient when handled by private companies. Plus, having four licensing companies instead of just one means they can keep a closer watch on more casinos in a more efficient way. So, if you’re looking for a casino with extra bonuses and possibly a bigger choice of slot games, you might want to pick one licensed in Curacao.
Note that the 365/JAZ excludes players from particular countries. The actual list of Kabuki Casino is yet to be confirmed, but it will include the territories below, but not limited to.
Restricted countries: American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Curaçao, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guam, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Saint Martin (French part), Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Spain, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD)
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
The deposit policy of Kabuki Casino is yet to be revealed. That said, credit/debit cards, bank transfers and crypto will be accepted. The minimum deposit should be standard – €20, while the maximum will be most likely capped at €5000. Different may also apply, depending on payment methods and local regulations. Each deposit is instant and free.
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
It's the same about withdrawals – nothing confirmed yet. For that reason we will deter ourselves from speculating. The only thing we can say is that Kabuki Casino is unlikely to impose unfair conditions. From the scarce details we could see, we are more than confident that Kabuki Casino will be a fair and transparent casino.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: PragmaticPlay, Evoplay, Tom Horn, Relax Gaming, Skywind
The full list with gaming provider is still unknown, but those seen above are 100% included. The presence of PragmaticPlay alone is a promise that many of the very best slots and Live Casino games will be included in the library. Here are some Pragmatic games, just for reference: Big Bass Splash, Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Wolf Gold, Bigger Bass Bonanza, The Dog House Megaways, Sweet Bonanza, The Dog House Multihold, Wild West Gold, The Dog House, Big Bass Bonanza Megaways, Book of Fallen, Starlight Princess, Muertos Multiplier Megaways, Book of Golden Sands, Bomb Bonanza, Wild West Gold Megaways, Zeus vs Hades – Gods of War etc.
Kabuki Casino will offer Sportsbook, as well. We say so cause the casino is partnering with Delasport, a Maltese company with offices in Bulgaria and Ukraine that happens to be an award-winning sports betting company. Delasport has licenses from MGA in Malta and UKGC in Britain, so players can rest assured that the Sportsbook events will be delivered by a top-notch company.
All info we could acquire points to one thing and only – Kabuki Casino has the potential to become one very good gaming house. Whether they will live up to expectations or not, we are excitedly waiting to see.
Kabuki Casino Pros and Cons
|Licensed Casino||None So Far|