MadSlots could very well be one of the best casinos launched in 2023 which accepts UK players. There are a lot of advantages to the house, starting off with its license, which is issued from the prestigious UK Gambling Commission. Such regulation is not easy to obtain, as the services of the casino have to live up to some pretty high standards. Another huge advantage to playing with this casino is the robust deposits and withdrawals. Both of them are instant, and both of them require very little sums of money. This means cashing in and cashing out is very fast and convenient.
If you decide to cash in, you will be able to also benefit from a staggering amount of excellent bonuses. They are definitely one of the high points of the services of this house! The promotions are frequent and generous.
But before you head over to the website of the casino to sign up, we should mention it has a very huge downside. The amount of games you can play is just not great, and there are under 10 Game Suppliers that are featured in its library. It seems like, in order to help you decide whether the house is for you or not, you'd need more information on all of its advantages and downsides. Take a look at the following review, which will examine both of them in-depth:
Here is a list of the promotions which you can get access to with this casino:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|No-Deposit Free Spins||-||100 spins||30x||£10|
|Welcome Bonuses||£10||100% up to £200 + 200 spins||30x||Unspecified|
|Double Mad||£10||200 spins||30x||£100|
|Sunday Hat||£10||200 spins||30x||£100|
|Mad Hours||£10||10 spins||30x||£100|
As you will note, there are some similarities between them, mainly in the wagering requirement. It is set to 30x for all but one of the promotions in our table above, but what does that mean? Well, that is a certain amount of times you will be expected to wager the bonus before you can withdraw it. It is fairly normal for casinos to include such requirements in the Terms of their bonuses, and this one is actually on the low side of what they usually look like. Most houses nowadays set their wagering requirements to between 30x and 40x.
Now, let's take a look at the various promotions which MadSlots offers:
- The Non-Deposit Free Spins by MadSlots is one of them most generous No deposit bonuses which we've see a casino offer. True to its name, the bonus is available to any newly signed up player, regardless of whether they have cashed in yet or not. However, the promotion can only be obtained if you submit your personal documents for verification, according to the KYC policy of the casino. If you do so, you will be rewarded with up to 100 Free Spins for the Big Bass Bonanza Slot game. These spins are going to be credited to your account in batches of 20 every day, and have a cash out limit of £10. Such limits are a common part of No deposit bonuses, and make sense, because this kind of promotion does not require you to participate with your own funds.
- Secondly, there are three bonuses which you can claim with your initial deposits. We call these the MadSlots Welcome Package. Let's start with the First Deposit Bonus. It requires you to cash in £10 or more, in order to obtain 100% of the deposited amount as Bonus money. When it comes to minimum deposit requirements, this is a very low one. Most casinos nowadays demand around £20 to give you one of their promotions. Not to mention that this particular bonus is fairly significant! It has a maximum of £200 you can claim, and there does not seem to be a cash out limit for it!
- The next promotion in the package is called the Second Deposit Bonus. This time around, the casino does not hand out cash, but rather, Free Spins. It has the same minimum deposit requirement as before. For every pound you cash in, you will get 2 Spins, up to a maximum of 100. It is important to note that the Spins do have a cash out limit, of £100. Considering each of them is worth 10p, that is not a very restrictive amount, as you can get ten times the value of each Spin.
- The Third Deposit Bonus rounds up the promotion with another 100 Free Spins up for grabs. £10 is once again necessary to get the promotion, but this time around, you will only get one Spin per one pound. The same cash out limit is applicable here, too.
- After you are done with the Welcome Package, there are still a lot of different promotions up for grabs. These are available every other week, on a specific day. In general, this makes for a unique bonus schedule and a fun anticipation of each of the promotions. Let's start with the Double Mad Bonus. It can be claimed every other Thursday, for a massive package of up to 200 Free Spins. It works just like the Second Deposit Bonus – you cash in £10 or more, and get 2 Free Spins for every pound! The cash out limit of £100 is also present in this promotion.
- A similar bonus is available on the last day of the week, via the Sunday Hat promotion. It also requires the same minimum deposit, and grants you one spin for every pound you deposit, with a maximum of 200 of them in total. The restrictions on withdrawing it include the same £100 max winnings limit.
- It is difficult for us to wrap our heads around the Monday Bonus. It is called Mad Hours, and there are two promotions to claim – 20 Free Spins with a deposit of £20, or 10 if you cash in £10 or more. In general, this promotion just seems very underwhelming when compared to the previous bonus. Regardless, it is still a great way to boost your play!
- Finally, some of the game suppliers which MadSlots has partnered with have their own Tournaments which you can take part in. The rules of each of these are fairly simple. All you need to do is play the games of the developer hosting the competition and win more than the other players who participate. Since the rewards for these are not actually handed out by the casino, you will be able to withdraw them instantly. And the top prizes for each of the Tournaments are definitely significant. For example, the Drops and Wins tournament, hosted by Pragmatic play has a prize pool of £255 000 which is handed out each week for the runtime of the promotion. There is also the Daily Drop of £35 000, which is awarded to one lucky player!
Here is what MadSlots has to say about its regulation:
It claims to be operated by Viral Interactive Limited, which is a casino operator licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). This is one of the most respected bodies in the world, but before we examine why that is and what protections you will be able to enjoy due to the regulation from the Commission, let's verify the license of the casino. This can actually be done fairly easily. We headed to the register of the UKGC and found the entry for the operator, which you can see below:
There is no doubt that the company is licensed, but is it really behind MadSlots? To make sure of that too, we headed over to the list of domains the UKGC connects to the operator, and sure enough, the website of the casino was there:
Now, let's take a look at what the specific protections you will benefit from look like, as a player with a UKGC licensed casino:
- The safety of your data is very important to the Commission. That is why casinos are required to encrypt it, which prevents it from leaking or being obtained by hackers. This is an often overlooked aspect of regulation, but it is a very important one. Houses need to perform KYC checks on their clients, and that is the case with MadSlots. It did require you to clear that kind of verification in order to be able to get its No Deposit Bonus, for instance! With this encryption standard set by the Commission, you can ensure the safety of your data!
- The next important area of focus of the UK regulator is combatting problematic gambling tendencies. Casinos need to offer you a lot of information on what those look like, and also where you can seek help if you suspect you have developed them. Combatting problem gambling also includes a set of measures aimed at players excluding themselves from the casino if they deem this necessary. For instance, you will be able to set custom deposit limits, or enable a time-out of up to several weeks, in which you will be unable to access your account. The most drastic of these measures is closing down your account unilaterally, which you can do at any time.
- Finally, the games you can play with licensed casinos are audited regularly. This means the software of each of them has been checked for bias by independent professionals selected by the Commission. In the UK, the most common company casinos get audited by is the eCORGA. Look for its seal on the websites of houses you play with. If you find it, you will be able to enjoy true games of chance!
In general, we really appreciate the UKGC and its strict regime. As a consequence of its license, when it comes to regulation, it is undeniable that MadSlots is very competitive. Back to our review of it, though, here are the languages you can view the website in, as well as a list of the countries where you cannot sign up from:
Restricted countries: Gibraltar, Ireland, Jersey, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is a very good deposit policy with the house. Here are the methods you can use to cash in, as well as their specifics and a list of the currencies MadSlots accepts:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: British Pound Sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR)
In general, we usually see more payment methods available, and it is curious that MadSlots does not feature popular UK e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. Still, there are a good deal of options. What's more, the minimum deposit is exceptionally small, and the house demands only £4 to be cashed in for you to play. Usually, casinos require £10 to £20! The payments are free from fees, but you should keep in mind that certain third party charges might be applicable. These are required by the payment processors, and are left up to the player. That is the case with most casinos nowadays, though.
Let's take a look at what cashing out with MadSlots looks like:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
We should mention that most houses these days have a requirement that the player wagers their deposit a between one and three times before they can withdraw it. It is unclear whether this is the case with MadSlots as well, but it very well might bet. This kind of policy is a standard AML measure, and it would not be concerning to discover MadSlots using it too.
As for the withdrawal minimum, it is just £10, which is twice as low as what most houses demand their players cash out. What makes the cash out policy of this house truly impressive, though, is the fact that it claims withdrawals are processed instantly, if the player has cleared their KYC check. Do note, however, that a verification will take place for trying to cash out £2000 or more. Also, as per the maximum withdrawal of £1000 per transaction, you will need to stagger that over two different cash out requests. There are no fees from MadSlots for any withdrawal, but third party charges can be applied, so that means you might need to pay them several times, if you wish to cash out bigger sums of money.
Finally, here is the Inactive and Dormant account policy of the casino:
Most houses nowadays charge some kind of fee for inactivity, and MadSlots is not out of line for doing so! The size of the charge by the casino is nothing extraordinary either.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers with MadSlots:
Game providers: Nolimit City, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Skywind, Golden Rock Studios, Wazdan, PragmaticPlay, Other
This is a very short list, and we counted a total of 9 developers it partners with. By far, this is the only aspect of the casino where we find it to lack a competitive edge, since most houses these days are able to offer you the titles of up to 50 Suppliers, and sometimes even more. Still, we'd like to mention that there are plenty of great games to play, even if the amount of providers is a bit on the low side of things:
- Slots: There are tons of big names in the Slots category, and you can enjoy Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Reactoonz, Book of Dead, The Dog House: Megaways, Wolf's Gold and many other excellent slots. The issue with the library of the casino is that you cannot sort them in any way – not by provider, theme or even by their mechanics.
- Table Games: There is an excellent collection of live-dealer tables for Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes
- Game Shows: When it comes to these, things are not so great, and there are actually barely any Shows to speak of. You can just play Mega Wheel, but games like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt and so on are nowhere to be found.
MadSlots is a pretty good casino with a single annoying flaw, which is how shallow its games library is. But if you want to kick back and enjoy some classic games, this makes for a great place to do so, not to mention the fact you are going to benefit from the protections of the strict license over MadSlots.
MadSlots Pros and Cons
|Licensed house||Low number of games to play|
|Low minimum deposit|
|Low cash out requirement|
|Many cool bonuses|