Red Spin Casino is a new establishment targeting Australian players that doesn't meet even the lowest standards for a casino. The only thing we liked about it is the website layout and the color, it's nicely red and we shall admit that. Anything else, however, is subject to strong criticisms and we'll show you why in the following article. We will review the bonuses, the license (if any), the payment system and the gaming library. At the end of the post, you'll have all the details you need to know about Red Spin Casino, so let's jump to the bonuses.
Languages: English, Chinese
|Cash out limit
|Hourly Free Credit
|Slot Welcome Bonus
|Slot Game Daily First
|Thank God It's Friday
|Unlimited Slot Bonus
|Weekly Cash Rebate
Now before we begin talking about the bonuses in depth, we want you to see the picture below. It needs little explanation, but the case here is that the minimum withdrawal is higher than the maximum withdrawal allowed. What this means is that no money are available for cashing out. This is ridiculous, and practically, the no deposit bonus becomes worthless. And this is not the only bonus with such conditions. See what we are talking about now:
What you see above is an absolutely ridiculous story, so in our view, claiming a no deposit bonus of 18 AUD is not worth a dime. You'll practically play demo because all winnings you will obtain will remain locked for withdrawals.
Anyways, there are other problems with the bonus policy, too. For example, for many of the promotions it was never explained what kind of an event this is – a one-time reload, recurring bonus, seasonal or else. Conditions are missing, and that shows that the casino isn't transparent enough. In fact, it's not transparent at all, but we'll talk about this later in the review. Now, let's see some more details.
- New Register – the picture above shows this bonus. Players are offered 18 AUD with no deposit required when they register, which is generally a nice offer. In Red Spin Casino, however, it's worthless cause you won't be allowed to withdraw any money from this bonus. The wagering is 13 times, just for your information.
- Hourly Free Credit – this one also seems to be a no deposit bonus, but it's so vague that it's hard to describe anything. Judging by the name, players can get 58 AUD every hour as a no deposit bonus, which sounds rather unrealistic. The only thing you should know about this bonus, though, is that the minimum withdrawal allowed is 128 AUD, while the minimum is 10 AUD. You can't cash out anything, and that's the only thing you need to know.
- Welcome Bonus – deposit 50 AUD to get 80% as a bonus, with no max prize specified. The wagering requirement is 6 times, while the cash-out limit is 688 AUD.
- Slot Welcome Bonus – if you deposit a higher amount for the first time – 100 AUD or more, your prize will be 288%. The bonus money can be used only on slots. The wagering is 8 times, while the cash-out limit is 888 AUD.
- Until Win – an unclear bonus as it was never specified what kind of a reload is this – daily, weekly, monthly, etc. The offer is that players get 30% bonus if they deposit 30 AUD or more. The max prize is not specified, the wagering requirement is unrealistically low – only 3 times, and the cash-out limit is 1888 AUD.
- Slot Game Daily First – a daily reload. Place 30 AUD in your account or more to get 20% bonus. The wagering requirement is 3 times, while the cash-out limit is not specified. The minimum withdrawal from this bonus is 50 AUD.
- Thank God It's Friday – every Friday, players can get 50% with no max prize mentioned, if they deposit 50 AUD or more. The wagering is 4 times, while the cash-out limit is 888 AUD. The minimum withdrawal allowed is 50 AUD.
- Unlimited Midnight – from 00:00 AM to 05:59 AM, apparently Australian time, but the exact time zone was never specified – there are three in the Red Continent. But anyways, during that period, players will get 12% if they deposit 30 AUD or more. The wagering is three times, the max withdrawal is not specified. The min withdrawal is 50 AUD.
- Unlimited Slot Bonus – supposedly, on every deposit made, players get 6% bonus, but that's not entirely clear. The problem is that Red Spin Casino can't explain a single thing properly, so no one can be sure what kind of a bonus this is. Anyhow, the wagering requirement is 3.5 times, the min withdrawal is 50 AUD, the max withdrawal is 388 AUD.
- Weekly Cash Rebate – every week a cashback of up to 158 AUD is possible, but the max prize is valid for combined deposits of 2000 AUD or more. If your combined sum is 300 AUD – the lowest accepted for a cashback, the prize will be 28.88 AUD. The wagering requirement will be 7 or 8 times, depending on your total deposits, while the cash-out limit will be only up 55 AUD. If you claimed 28.88 AUD – the lowest tier, you will be allowed to cash out only 20% from that sum. This bonus is unreasonable, and practically worthless, like others we already talked about.
At the end of the day, the bonus policy of Red Spin Casino is a disappointment.
The bonuses are not good, and yet, they aren't the biggest problem. What matters most is that Red Spin Casino is completely anonymous and operates without a valid license. The casino is not transparent and is not guaranteed to operate in accordance with international gaming standards and rules. That being the case, we can't say that Red Spin Casino is fair and safe casino. On the contrary, it shows many warning signs, so we consider it a risky place where players can lose money and experience other undesired outcomes. Wagering in unlicensed and anonymous casinos is risky, see why.
- No regulation – unlicensed casinos are not regulated by any authority, meaning there's no guarantee that the games are fair or that the casino will let you withdraw your money. It's unlicensed, which means that no one can make them follow the rules.
- Security – unlicensed casinos may not have strong security measures protecting players' personal and financial information.
- Legal issues – gambling at an unlicensed casino can be illegal depending on your country's laws. Therefore, you may face legal consequences if you wager in unlicensed casinos.
- No disputes – if you have problems with an unlicensed casino, you have no way to initiate a dispute since they are not accountable to any regulatory bodies.
- Unethical practices – unlicensed casinos might employ unethical practices, like offering rigged games or using deceptive advertising. And since they are unregulated, no one can stop them from being unfair with players.
- Addiction and financial risks – unlicensed casinos might not offer responsible gambling tools, such as self-exclusion, for example. If you end up wagering in an unlicensed casino, the risks are definitely increased. More so, some unlicensed casino intentionally promote and encourage irresponsible playing.
Back to Red Spin Casino, it never revealed the list with countries that are not accepted for registration. As a matter of fact, the casino doesn't even have legal documents, which once again confirms it's not transparent and fair. Anyways, it would be good for them if they restrict American players. Failure to do so may result in their site being brought down, or even worse.
Restricted countries: American Samoa, Guam, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)
The deposit policy of Red Spin Casino is bad. It's true that the minimum requirement is 10 AUD, but the house accepts only cryptocurrencies. This limits players, but the significant problems are even more. One such is that crypto payments are final and non-refundable, meaning that you won't be able to do anything if your withdrawals are delayed or refused. Since Red Spin Casino is not licensed, you can't ask for help either. Just keep this in mind.
Only crypto withdrawals are possible. The minimum is high – 50 AUD, which is roughly 2 to 5 times higher than usual – most casinos require 10 to 20 AUD to be the minimum accepted withdrawal.
And that's basically it. No other withdrawal conditions are known since there is no TCs. No maximum allowed withdrawal. No withdrawal limits. No rollover requirements mentioned – the number of times players need to wager their deposits before withdrawal. No inactivity policy. No fees specified. No processing time revealed. Ultimately, not a single detail is revealed, and that's a very bad sign.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: Funky Games, CQ Gaming, Play'n GO, Spade Gaming, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Other
The gaming library is disappointing, and even dangerous. In Red Spin Casino, we also saw the shady gaming provider EVO888H5, which we know to deliver replicas of PragmaticPlay games. The slots bear identical names – Gates of Olympus, Sweet Bonanza, Big Bass Splash and so on, but the actual games are fake. You'd better not trust Red Spin Casino. But since we are here, see some other games, which also happen to be untrustworthy:
- Slots – Epic Ace, Mythical Creatures, Great Prosperity, The Great Monkey, Dragon Saga, Moonlight Wish, Dark Angel, Maiden Lotus, Animal Farm, Great Cai Shen, Riches of Tiger, Royal Heart, Born Pink, God of the Sun, Avatar The Way of Water and others.
- Live Casino – there are real dealer tables of popular games like Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and others, but every single one is delivered by unpopular and unverified gaming studios.
- Sports – not accessible before registrations. Once you register, though, Red Spin Casino sends you to another shady site, so can't say that Red Spin Casino's sports betting service is theirs, or even legit. Be careful.
In summary, Red Spin Casino is an anonymous and unlicensed casino offering untrustworthy games, weird and unattractive bonuses with unfair conditions. On top of that, they accepts only cryptocurrencies, so the payment system is not good, as well. Red Spin Casino is not a good place, and we even consider it risky, so do yourself a favour and find a better casino instead. Check Scamosafe for that reason, you will see many high quality gaming houses that are miles ahead of Red Spin Casino.
Red Spin Casino Pros and Cons
|The Website Is Nice
|Anonymous And Unlicensed
|Potentially Fake Games
|No Documents Revealing Gaming Conditions
|Only Crypto Deposits
|High Minimum Withdrawal