SlotPot is a very new online casino. However, besides that it does not seem to have much going for it. That should not mean that SlotPot is bad, not at all. In fact, it has some decent aspects. There are, for example, a good range of payment methods which can be used to cash in with this house. But the majority of casinos we cover are able to offer as many, if not more, payment methods.
And the rest of what SlotPot has to offer is far from competitive. For instance, its bonuses are quite few and far between. We'd go as far as to call them uninspired! But there are also more serious problems. The license of this casino cannot be verified and its withdrawal methods are not really outlined in sufficient detail. There is a lot about what cashing out from SlotPot looks like that we just don't know about.
Finally, to top it off, its website is absolutely boring. It features the games you can play on a white background, without anything else on it. Sure, this might be a petty issue, but it is very symptomatic of the casino overall! It just does not seem to try very hard at all! If you are curious about why we think that and what other casinos can offer instead, keep reading. We will be giving a detailed review of everything you need to know about SlotPot:
As with pretty much any casino nowadays, this house offers bonuses. Most of these are only available once, and that means the number of recurring promotions one has access to is a lot smaller than what we expect! Still, here is what you can get:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||$20||125% up to $1250 + 150 spins||40x||$10000|
|Second Deposit Bonus||$20||100% up to $500 + 50 spins||40x||$10000|
|Third Deposit Bonus||$20||75% up to $250 + 25 spins||40x||$10000|
|Daily Cashback||-||20% up to $2500||7x||$2500|
|Crypto Deposit Bonus||-||25%||Unspecified||$10000|
There are three Welcome bonuses which you will have access to on your initial deposits. These all have pretty similar conditions to one another. For instance, there is the same minimum deposit requirement you need to comply with, as all of these promotions need you to cash in $20 or more to obtain. Other casinos ask you to cash in between $10 and $20 in order to get their initial deposit offers, so this price is not great, but also not bad either.
Secondly, there is a wagering requirement of 40x which you need to clear on every one of these promotions. Such requirements sound harsh, but are actually incredibly commonplace nowadays. You will actually find them with the vast majority of bonuses and casinos you can play with. Secondly, the particular amount here is actually decent too. Usually these requirements are placed between 30x and 40x the size of the bonus.
Thirdly, there is a common cash out limit for each of these three bonuses. If you win and try and cash out anything over this limit, the casino will keep it. That might also sound a bit unfair, but the limit is actually fairly high. It is set to $10 000 per bonus, and we consider that to be fair enough. Now, here are the three promotions you can claim when you sign up and start cashing in with the casino:
- The First Deposit Bonus is quite significant, as it adds 125% of the deposited funds to your account balance. You get up to $1250 that way, as well as a great bundle of 150 Free Spins. We should mention that you wouldn't actually get all the Spins at once. Rather, they will be credited to your account within six days as you will be getting 25 Spins daily after claiming the bonus.
- Next, when it comes time to cash in again, you can activate the Second Deposit Bonus. This one grants a bit less money – 100% of your deposited funds, up to $500, as well as 50 Free Spins. As you can imagine, these will be available over two days, as you get 25 daily.
- Lastly, there is the Third Deposit Bonus. Not content with leaving players on a high note, this casino has its lowest bonus saved for last! You will get 75% of the third deposit, up to $250, with a meager 25 Free Spins on top.
After you have gotten these bonuses, the casino has just two Recurring Promotions. Here is what these are:
- The Daily Cashback Bonus can be quite familiar to players, as there are lots of casinos nowadays which offer access to this kind of promotion. It gives you a chance to recover some of your losses – between 10% and 20% of them, based on the amount of said losses. Notably, to even claim the bonus you need to lose $30 or more within a single day. One of the issues with this promotion is the fact that this casino simply does not specify which day the bonus can be claimed in. Another issue is the fact that the funds are bound with a 7x wagering requirement. There are plenty of houses which actually release these bonuses of their wagering requirements altogether! It does not seem that SlotPot wishes to do so, though. The maximum sum you can recover from the bonus is said to be $2500, and that is the maximum cash out limit. Considering there is a wagering requirement, the house makes you put in a lot of work to then limit your winnings like it does.
- Secondly, the Crypto Deposit bonus is very cryptic, which might be very appropriate for its name, but we wish SlotPot would tell us what its wagering requirements are! The casino claims that you can get a bonus of 25% of any crypto deposit, and that's about all it reveals about it. There is no way to know what the maximum amount of money you can get from the promotion is. However, as per the Terms and Conditions of the casino, we do know the cash out limit for the bonus is set to $10 000. That is quite fair, as we mentioned before.
The issue with the promotions we mentioned so far is that they are just too few. Also, they are fairly generic. There are no unique bonuses you can claim throughout the week, there is no Loyalty system or pretty much anything to set these SlotPot promotions from the ones of any other casino out there!
Another major flaw in this casino is the fact that its license is not verifiable. Now, to be fair, that is not the sole fault of SlotPot! Let's check out the claim to being regulated this house makes and explain what we mean:
Above is what the website of the casino claims – that it is overseen by the CIL. Who is this CIL? The abbreviation stands for Curacao Interactive Licensing, and the body is just one of the four master license holders in Curacao. However, unlike the three other regulations in the Caribbean country, the CIL does not host its own register. This means we have to believe that the casino is licensed barely on account of the following document we found on its website:
That is why we consider the license unverifiable. Yet, we don't actually think that SlotPot is an unlicensed casino, or that it engages in anything shady! Let's take a look at the policies CIL-licensed casinos need to follow in order to ensure the safety of their players:
- Nowadays, casinos need to collect a lot of data on their players. This is done in compliance with their KYC and AML protocols. However, as a player, you also need guarantees for the safety of your data! With licensed casinos you can be sure it is safeguarded using some of the strictest encryption protocols available nowadays. These protocols make it pretty much impossible for your information to either get leaked or be obtained by hackers!
- There is also a very strict set of rules on what casinos need to do in order to combat problematic gambling tendencies in their players. For instance, they need to make sure their players have access to information on what this problem looks like and how to seek help. More importantly, there is a set of rules about so-called self-exclusion measures players can undertake. These measures are called so because they let you reduce your exposure to the casino. They range from being able to set custom deposit limits to being able to close down your entire account should you feel the need to.
- Last but definitely not least, how can you be sure that the games you are playing are not biased towards the house? Well, that is another important guarantee that the regulatory bodies of the world grant you. They select auditors, who are independent professionals, and who review the games, in order to ensure just that! With licensed houses, everything is up to chance, as it should be!
These are just some of the reasons why we generally prefer regulated gambling halls. Back to SlotPot, though, it can be said to be a truly international casino! Here are the languages you can view its website in:
Languages: English, Greek, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Russian, Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish
That said, every house nowadays also has certain countries where it does not offer its services. Here is what those are for SlotPot:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Anguilla, Barbados, Burkina Faso, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cuba, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Korea, North, Korea, South, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Martin (French part), Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Uganda, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Deposit and Withdrawal
When it comes to cashing in, the casino has a lot of payment methods you can use. From credit cards, to crypto and e-wallets, there is plenty of choice. More on these methods and the currencies you can deposit with below:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR)
We should mention that the $20 minimum deposit is towards the high end of what casinos normally offer. Usually, we see houses have their requirements set to between $10 and $20. Of course, this is not really an issue.
There are no fees for depositing here, but you should be aware that you might need to cover third party charges. These kinds of charges are a part of most transactions, and you are normally expected to pay them.
Before we take a look at withdrawals, we should mention that the casino has a certain wagering requirement to clear prior to cashing out. It is 3x the deposits you have made. However, this is not concerning to us, because most houses actually have similar conditions! They are a part of a set of rules dedicated to combatting money laundering. The average wagering requirement is between 1x and 3x, so SlotPot is within the realm of what we'd say is reasonable, if at the high end of it!
Here are the two means of cashing out:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
We are very unhappy with the withdrawal policies of the house. First off, why does it restrict the player to these two payment methods? Why does it not outline crucial aspects about withdrawals like how long they take and how much you can cash out at most within a single transaction?
The only good aspect of these withdrawal conditions is the fact that the minimum amount you can get is $20. That is actually fair enough. Once again, there are no fees by SlotPot, but third party charges will apply. And, on top of that, bank transfers and crypto payments are known to have the worst fees of all! So it is very disappointing that SlotPot has picked them in particular.
There does not seem to be a fee for inactivity, or at least one was not mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game Suppliers you can see on the website of this casino:
Game providers: Playson, Push Gaming, Quickfire, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, Spearhead, Spinomenal, Swintt, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, TrueLab, Zillion, KA Gaming, Kalamba, Mancala, Mascot, Merkur, Microgaming, NetEnt, NetGame, Nucleus, Onlyplay, Platipus, Betsoft, BGaming, Booming Games, EAgaming, Endorphina, Evoplay, Felix Gaming, Fugaso, Habanero, Hacksaw, High 5 Games, PragmaticPlay, Play'n GO, Playtech, Yggdrasil, Nolimit City, 1spin4win, 1x2gaming, Ainsworth, Amatic, Belatra, Bet2Tech, Other
This is a decent amount of developers, but nothing to write home about! Other casinos feature over 100 of these suppliers, but what SlotPot will serve. Here is what you can play:
- Slots: The big focus of this casino seems to be its Slots, as evidenced by its name. You can play classics like Reactoonz, Starburst Extreme, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and many more. We like the fact that SlotPot has separated them in categories for easy browsing, and, in particular, the New games category. It makes finding the game you want to play much easier!
- Table Games: You can find some classic Table games here. These are live dealer versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. We are not particularly happy that virtual dealer versions of the same games are not present, but at least you can play them in some capacity!
- Game Shows: Among the live dealer games we mentioned are a couple of televised casino experiences, like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt and Crazy Coin Flip.
SlotPot does not really stand out as a great casino and we cannot really recommend it over any of the better houses we have covered. Of course, playing here is safe and can even be fun to an extent, but there is no real reason to do so when better alternatives can easily be found nowadays.
SlotPot Pros and Cons
|Decent amount of deposit methods||Unverifiable license|
|Low amount of withdrawal methods|
|Unclear cash out processing times|
|Generic website design|