Slots Palace is a luxurious online casino and sportsbook, launched in 2021. It is clear that the design of its website was well-thought out – it is clean and incredibly easy to navigate. There is a cast of fun characters around it too, which is great. So, it is fair to say that Slots Palace makes a great first impression!
Said impression is only reinforced by a ton of fun bonuses, the tight regulation of the casino, as well as its excellent payment conditions. In general, we are quite impressed with the house, and can recommend checking it out. However, before you do so, check out the full review of the casino we've prepared:
The promotions offered by Slots Palace are listed below:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome package||30 CAD||100% up to 1500 CAD||35x||10x|
|Crypto Welcome Package||-||100% + 100 spins||40x||10x|
|Sports Welcome Bonus||-||100% up to 100 CAD||6x||10x|
|Sunday Spins||-||100 spins||40x||None|
|Weekly Reload||30 CAD||50 spins||40x||None|
|Weekend Reload||30 CAD||50% up to 1050 CAD + 50 spins||40x||None|
|Weekly Cashback||-||15% up to 4500 CAD||1x||None|
|Live Cashback||-||25% up to 300 CAD||1x||None|
|Sports Cashback||-||10% up to 750 CAD||1x||None|
|Sports Weekly Reload||30 CAD||50% up to 750 CAD||8x||None|
|Bore Draw Bonus||-||Unspecified||-||-|
|Limited Time bonuses||-||Unspecified||-||-|
As you can see, there are plenty of bonuses to go around, for both the casino games and the different sports you can bet on. In fact, even the Welcome bonuses with the casino are quire numerous. So let's not waste any time and start off with them:
- The Welcome Package is a collection of bonuses for the first three deposits a player can make. Each of them requires a minimum deposit of 30 CAD to be obtained, which is par for the course for most casinos. The three bonuses grant you a different benefits. The First Deposit bonus adds 100% of the funds you've cashed in, up to 750 CAD to your account. The second – 75% of that, up to 450 CAD, and the modest Third Deposit bonus gives you just 50% of the deposit, up to 300 CAD. All of these promotions have the same wagering requirement of 35x. This requirement represents how many times you need to play through the promotional funds in order to withdraw the winnings from them. Such restrictions on cashing out bonuses are common, and the requirements we usually see are in the 30x-40x range with other houses for similar deposit incentives. There is a cash out limit of 10x for this bonus and for the rest of the Welcome promotions.
- The Crypto Welcome Package is similar to the previous bonus, but it covers four deposits instead. These require a minimum deposit of 1 mBTC each, and award you with up to 100 mBTC in total, as follows: The first bonus is of 50% the deposited sum, up to 50 mBTC and 100 Free Spins. The Second and Third are 100% bonuses of up to 12.5 mBTC each, and the last bonus is of 25%, up to 25 mBTC. There is a wagering requirement of 35x for the bonus funds and one of 40x for the winnings from the Free Spins, which are both fair conditions.
- Thirdly, the Sports Welcome bonus is only applied to the first deposit you can make. It gives you up to 150 CAD, and is calculated as 100% of the deposit. Said deposit needs to be of at least 30 CAD, just like the Welcome package. Unlike it, though, the wagering requirement is only 6x. Even though that is a much lower amount, we should mention that the casino only counts bets on games with odds of 2.0 or more towards it. That is a fairly common way for the sports bonuses to be structured, though!
Now, let's go over the rest of the bonuses with the casino. Once again, it has dedicated promotions for both the casino games and the sports betting it supports, and we will once again start with the former. Here are the recurring Casino bonuses with Slots Palace:
- The Sunday Spins Bonus adds a certain amount of Free Spins to your account, based on how much you have wagered on Sunday. It adds 20 Spins once you wager 150 CAD, 30 when you wager 300 CAD and 50 once you reach 600 CAD wagered. There are 100 Spins up for grabs in total, with a wagering requirement of 40x and no cash out limit.
- The Weekly Reload is a straightforward bonus which simply adds 50 Free Spins to your account as soon as you cash in 30 CAD or more during the week. The same wagering requirement applies here too.
- There is a Weekend Reload bonus, which has the same minimum deposit requirement but gives you 50% of the funds you cash in, up to €1050. Deposits over 75 CAD are also awarded with 50 Free Spins. The bonus money needs to be wagered 35x and the free spins – 40x, to be able to withdraw them.
- Next, the casino offers two excellent Cashback bonuses – the Monthly cashback, and the Live cashback. Both of them recover funds lost by the player on bets which have gone wrong for them. The former bonus adds up to 15% of your montly losses back to your account, with a maximum of 4500 CAD, while the latter requires you to cash in during a certain day of the week in order to recover 25% of losses from Live games, with a maximum of 300 CAD. There is a 1x wagering requirement for these promotions.
Now, let's examine the sports betting bonuses of this casino:
- The first among them is the Sports Cashback. It can be received every month, and the size of the bonus is based on 10% of your losses, with a maximum of 750 CAD. The same low wagering requirement as the casino cashback bonuses applies to it as well.
- Secondly, the house allows players to access a special Sports Weekly Reload bonus, which gives them 50% of their deposit, up to a maximum of 750 CAD as bonus funds. The wagering requirement is just 8x, but it once again needs to be completed on games with odds of 2.0 or higher for it to count towards the bonus.
- A special promotion is available for fans of Multibets. This is the so-called Accumulator boost, which grants you up to 100% of the value of your wagers. The percentage is based on how many bets you get right in sequence. You can wager on three different events and win all bets and get a 3% bonus, for instance. The maximum bonus is awarded once players reach 21 or more games they have guessed correctly.
- The Bore draw bonus lets you get back the wager on games which end on a 0-0 score, if that wager would count as lost otherwise. The casino completely refunds your entire bet, so that you can place it on a game which turns out to be more exciting!
- There is also a number of exclusive events which you can take part in. For instance, at the time of writing, betting on UEFA matches could net you a freebet voucher for up to 150 CAD.
The casino also hosts its own Bonus store. Every 1500 CAD you wager gives you a Diamond, which is the in-house currency for the store. The house allows you to exchange these Diamonds for exclusive cash bonuses and bundles of Free Spins!
Finally, the Loyalty program of the casino is pretty impactful, as playing more and more with it will lead you to unlocking higher and higher withdrawal maximum. The percentage of the Monthly cashback is also based on how far along this program you are – between 5% at the lowest ranks and 15% at the highest!
Slots Palace is licensed by the Antillephone in Curacao:
This is one of the four regulatory bodies in the small Caribbean nation, which has become the most common place for casino operators to obtain licenses in. That is because there is a careful balance these regulator bodies have managed to reach, between the interests of the players and the ones of casino operators. The former are protected, while the latter are not stifled, which leads to casinos with strict compliance who are nevertheless able to also offer bigger bonuses and exciting games.
More specifically, however, here are the protections you will have access to as a player with an Antillephone-licensed casino:
- First off, the houses, licensed in Curacao are required to be very careful about handling player data. They need to make sure that your information is stored safely, in compliance with some of the most robust encryption protocols available nowadays. This is important, because the information in question is very personal, and includes everything casinos collect to comply with KYC and AML requirements. Such info leaking can be devastating, but that is incredibly unlikely with licensed houses.
- Next, the games of each licensed casino themselves are subject to regulatory scrutiny. Said games need to undergo audits, which ensure the fairness of their outcomes and the lack of bias towards the house. That is why we can say that licensed casinos are provably fair, and also why unlicensed ones cannot be.
- Last but not least, curbing problem gambling is another of the major concerns of regulators these days. They mandate casinos operate within certain sets of rules to ensure that – the houses need to offer you enough information on that kind of gambling. That way you can determine whether you need help. Licensed houses also provide players with ways to find that help, as well as with a number of different self-exclusion measures they can use to reduce their exposure to the casino.
We are happy that Slots Palace is licensed in Curacao, but its operator, Rabidi N.V. also deserves to be mentioned. We have covered a lot of its casinos, and here is a list of the most recent among them, if you are interested how they stack up to the one we are currently reviewing:
More Rabidi N.V. Casinos
Back to Slots Palace, however, here are the languages you can view its website in, as well as the countries from where no players are accepted:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Curaçao, Cyprus, Côte d'Ivoire, Denmark, Estonia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Korea, North, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
There are a lot of different means of cashing in with the casino. Here is a list of them, and the currencies which are accepted:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Interac||10 CAD||3000 CAD||Instant||Free|
|NeoSurf||20 CAD||10000 CAD||Instant||Free|
|EcoPayz||20 CAD||10000 CAD||Instant||Free|
|Credit/Debit Card||20 CAD||4000 CAD||Instant||Free|
|MiFinity||20 CAD||3750 CAD||Instant||Free|
|MuchBetter||20 CAD||10000 CAD||Instant||Free|
|CashToCode||20 CAD||1500 CAD||Instant||Free|
|FlexePin||20 CAD||500 CAD||Instant||Free|
|Jeton||20 CAD||10000 CAD||Instant||Free|
|Crypto||20 CAD||10000 CAD||Instant||Free|
Currencies: Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Mexican Peso (MXN), US Dollar (USD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Indian Rupee (INR), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Swiss Franc (CHF), Turkish Lira (TRY), Singapore Dollar (SGD), South African Rand (ZAR), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), XRP, Litecoin (LTC), USD Coin (USDC)
From credit cards to crypto, this house has something to offer to any player! Note that some of these means of deposit might not be available to you. For instance, Interac can only be used by Canadian players.
The minimum deposit of 10 CAD is exceptionally small, and casinos nowadays tend to require more – 15-20 CAD to get you started. There are no fees for any of the payments either, but the player will need to cover third party charges whenever they are applicable to their transaction!
Now, let's take a look at the withdrawal conditions as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Interac||10 CAD||750 CAD||up to 3 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||20 CAD||750 CAD||up to 3 days||Free|
|MiFinity||20 CAD||750 CAD||up to 3 days||Free|
|MuchBetter||20 CAD||750 CAD||up to 3 days||Free|
|Jeton||20 CAD||750 CAD||up to 3 days||Free|
|Crypto||20 CAD||750 CAD||up to 3 days||Free|
First off, before you can cash out, you need to wager all your deposits at least once. That is a common AML policy, which casinos nowadays pretty much always include in their Terms and Conditions.
On another note, the minimum withdrawal amount is pretty low – you can get as little as 10 CAD out of your account. However, the casino also has a pretty low maximum withdrawal. That might scale with the VIP level of each player, but the minimum amount of 750 CAD is pretty much unacceptable.
The payments are said to be processed within three days, which is reasonable. Less reasonable is the fact that the casino requires you to wait three days after the previous payment was cleared to file another one, and we see no reasonable justification for such a policy.
There are no fees for withdrawing, but what we said about third party charges applies here as well. We should mention that there is an inactivity fee, though it is pretty small – here is what the casino has to say for it:
Dormancy fees are pretty common nowadays, and the size of this one is not concerning at all.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of all the Game suppliers with the casino:
Game providers: Spinmatic, Revolver Gaming, Playson, OneTouch, AvatarUX, Spade Gaming, Gamzix, Big Time Gaming, Reevo, Endorphina, BGaming, Ggames, High 5 Games, Apollo Games, KA Gaming, EAgaming, Slotmill, Booming Games, Stakelogic, 3 Oaks, Kalamba, Evoplay, RubyPlay, Betsolutions, Habanero, Blueprint, Vibra Gaming, NetGaming, Triple Edge Solution, Salsa Technology, Rabat, Switch Studios, RealDealer, Kiron, Felt Gaming, BetGames.tv, Golden Rock Studios, 2BY2 Gaming, Spribe, Amatic, PGSoft, Mr Slotty, Zillion, ELK, Skywind, Iron Dog Studio, Gamebeat, 1x2gaming, Just For The Win, Gaming Corps, Swintt, Fantasma, Gameburger Studios, Tom Horn, Platipus, all41studios, Felix Gaming, Fugaso, Hacksaw, Foxium, Mascot, Play Pearls, Leap-Gaming, Caleta, Play'n GO, PragmaticPlay, NetEnt, Quickspin, Push Gaming, Spinomenal, Elysium Studios, Red Tiger Gaming, Microgaming, Nolimit City, Yggdrasil, Relax Gaming, Wazdan, Thunderkick, Red Rake, Betsoft, Other
This is a pretty large amount of developers the house has partnered with. More specifically, here is what types of games you can play:
- Slots: We saw tons of player favorites like Wolf Power, Starburst, Big Bass Bonanza, The Dog House: Megaways, Book of Dead, Gates of Olympus, Sweet Bonanza and Wolf's Gold, but there are thousands of Slots to enjoy, so you have a lot to discover too!
- Table Games: Both virtual and live dealer versions of table game classics like Sic Bo, Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes can be played at this casino. We appreciate the choice it provides players with in this regard!
- Game Shows: Game shows like Sweet Bonanza: Candyland, Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and more are popular types of Live games. You can find them with this casino too! They have their own section in the Live casino tab.
The Sportsbook with Slots Palace is not lacking either! There is both prematch and live betting available, and the casino offers an incredibly wide range of sports to bet on. From Tennis and Football to Biathlon and Ski Jump, there is truly something for everyone there. If you are looking for eSports, those are available too – LOL, DOTA 2, SC 2 and so much more, can be bet on! Live bets on these esports are accepted as well.
Slots Palace is a great casino. The only disadvantage with it is the slow withdrawal processing and the low maximum limit on how much you can cash out. If you can accept those, recommending the casino is extremely easy for us!
Slots Palace Pros and Cons
|Sports betting available||Slow withdrawals|
|Thousand of games to play|
|Great variety of payment methods|
|Low minimum deposits|
|Transparent withdrawal conditions|