Top1AUD is a new casino targeting Australian players that cannot meet any expectations. More so, the gaming house is so fishy that we consider it a risky and potentially harmful place for players. In the following article we will review the casino and explain why we claim so, but in short there are some very disturbing aspects. One of the positive things about Top1AUD, however, is that they offer no deposit bonuses, not just one. So, with no further ado, let's share some more details.
Languages: English, Chinese
|Cash out limit
|New Member Bonus
|Happy New Year
|1st Deposit Bonus
|50% up to 188 AUD
|2nd Deposit Bonus
|30% up to 188 AUD
|3rd Deposit Bonus
|70% up to 188 AUD
|15% Unlimited Bonus
|10% up to 188 AUD
|Daily Check In
|Daily Vip Level
|Weekly VIP Level
At first look, the bonus policy of Top1AUD is really attractive, as they have tens of promos for players, including no deposit bonuses, welcoming package, daily reloads, and some special promos. Once you look closely, though, you will realise that some of those promos are absolutely identical to others, so it turns that they are just variations of one and the same bonus. But Top1AUD presents them as separate events, thus creating a false expectation. That's not good! The casino proves to be unfair, straight from the very beginning in our review.
Another very significant problem is that many requirements are not revealed – lack of transparency, while other ones are completely unreasonable and weird. Two examples. Firstly, the so-called “15 Unlimited Bonus” has a prize of 10%. What are we doing? Secondly, some bonuses don't have a max cash-out limit, but minimum. What this means is that unless players reach certain amount of winnings from the bonus, they won't be allowed to withdraw! That's scandalous!
Third problem – the bonus TCs are presented in such a poor way that the event becomes practically incomprehensible. Example: there is one condition winover, which is supposed to be the wagering requirement, but we are not entirely sure about that. The thing is that for some bonuses, the winover is used for the calculation of the minimum and maximum cash-out limits. And frankly speaking, it's unrealistic that deposit bonuses can come with a wagering requirement of only 2 or 3 times. That simply doesn't make sense. So, from now on, keep in mind that we consider the winover to be the wagering requirement. And we repeat again, we aren't sure about that, consequently, some of the information found in the table may turn out to be inaccurate. Note that, and now, let's see some details.
- New Member Bonus – the name says it all. Register and get 30 AUD no deposit bonus. The wagering requirement is not specified, while the cash-out limit is set at 20 AUD. Further conditions such as bonus duration, verification requirements or anything else deemed significant is not specified.
- Happy New Year – another no deposit bonus active in the New Years' Eve. Top1AUD promises that players will receive 18.88 AUD on the day, with no wagering requirement specified and a cash-out limit of 20 AUD.
- Daily Chips – this one is confusing. We found it in the section with free bonuses, but it turned out that a minimum deposit of 20 AUD is required. The prize is 5 AUD in chips. The wagering is not specified, while the cash-out limit is 20 AUD. But it's even worse, since the minimum withdrawal possible is also 20 AUD.
- 1st Deposit Bonus – once the no deposit bonus is completed, players can go for the bonus on their first deposit of 30 AUD or more. The prize is 50% up to 188 AUD. The wagering is unrealistically low – just 3 times. Cash-out limit is not specified. A minimum withdrawal amount is imposed, however – 135 AUD calculated as follows: (deposit+bonus)X3. And three is the wagering requirement! A weird calculation, but the worst part is that players' withdrawal requests will be rejected unless they win less money from the bonus. Totally unfair!
- 2nd Deposit Bonus – the second part of the welcoming offer activates with 30 AUD again. The percentage prize is reduced to 30%, while the max award is kept – 188 AUD. The wagering is still 3 times. No cash-out limit set, but the minimum is 117 AUD! Another totally unfair condition!
- 3rd Deposit Bonus – the final stage of the welcoming offer activates with a very high minimum deposit requirement – 100 AUD, or 3.3 times more than the previous bonuses in the package. The percentage is raised to 70%, the max prize is unchanged – 188 AUD. The same applies to the rest of the conditions, as well – 3 times wagering, no max cash-out limit mentioned. The minimum players can cash out is 510 AUD. Frankly speaking, only very lucky players will be able to withdraw some money. Top1AUD is not a good place, and this bonus proves it!
- 15% Unlimited Bonus – and here comes the funny part. You may think that the prize is 15%, judging by the name, but that's not the case. Players receive 10% upon a deposit of 20 AUD up to 188 AUD. The wagering is reduced to 2 times, cash-out limits are not specified. Note that this bonus is active daily.
- Daily Check In – judging by the name, one may assume that's a no deposit bonus. Well, no! Players need to fund their accounts with 30 AUD to claim 8 AUD bonus. The wagering is 3 times, the minimum withdraw is 114 AUD. A maximum cash-out limit is not specified. Yet another ridiculous promotion!
- Win Bonus – do you want another hilarious bonus. Here it is! Players can claim 3% bonus if they meet two conditions: they should deposit at least 30 AUD, and make sure they have generated winnings of at least 1000 AUD. The latter requirement is simply unacceptable!
- Daily VIP Level – deposit 30 AUD 3 times during the day, and if you have reached some unspecified level, you can get 8.88 AUD. The max prize of 38.88 AUD is claimed upon 13 deposits, each one no less than 30 AUD – 390 AUD altogether. To cash out winnings players need to wager the bonus 3 times. The withdrawal limit is 888 AUD.
- Weekly VIP Level – this one is even harder to claim. The weekly combined deposit should be no less than 1000 AUD to get 68.88 AUD if you are some unspecified VIP. The max prize of 300 AUD is claimed upon a combined deposit of 8000 AUD during the week. The maximum withdrawal limit for the Weekly VIP is 1000 AUD. The wagering requirement is raised to 5 times, which doesn't make any sense.
Honestly, the only reasonable promotion in the selection of Top1AUD are the no deposit bonuses. All other events have strings attached, so we don't recommend claiming any bonuses from Top1AUD. That's the only thing we can say.
One of the very worst aspect of Top1AUD is the fact that the casino operates without a valid license. In 2024, it's unacceptable if a casino is not authorised. The license gives a sense of legitimacy, and also, gives reassurances that the house you are visiting is fair and safe, regulated and kept under control so that no significant harm is possible. Top1AUD is no such place. The casino is not only unlicensed, but also totally anonymous, showing some serious warning signs. Such houses are not to be trusted, as the risks involved are many. Here is why you should be careful with Top1AUD.
- No regulation – unlicensed casinos are not regulated by any authority, meaning there's no guarantee that the games are fair or that the casino will let you withdraw your money. It's unlicensed, which means that no one can make them follow any rules.
- Security – unlicensed casinos may not have strong security measures protecting players' personal and financial information.
- Legal issues – gambling at an unlicensed casino can be illegal depending on your country's laws. Therefore, you may face legal consequences if you wager in unlicensed casinos.
- No disputes – if you have problems with an unlicensed casino, you have no way to initiate a dispute since they are not accountable to any regulatory bodies.
- Unethical practices – unlicensed casinos might employ unethical practices, like offering rigged games or using deceptive advertising. And since they are unregulated, no one can stop them from being unfair with players.
- Addiction and financial risks – unlicensed casinos might not offer responsible gambling tools, such as self-exclusion, for example. If you end up wagering in an unlicensed casino, the risks are definitely increased. More so, some unlicensed casino intentionally promote and encourage irresponsible playing.
Restricted countries: American Samoa, Guam, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)
The deposit policy is another aspect of Top1AUD that's below standards. The casino accepts only cryptocurrencies, and that's a downside. Not everyone wants to use crypto, and Top1AUD should respect that. But it doesn't, so it also doesn't respect you as a player. Good casinos has variety of options – crypto (if allowed by regulators), fiat, e-wallets and other system so that players can use the preferred funding method. Seen from that perspective, Top1AUD once again proves it's not worthy.
The minimum deposit is acceptable, on the other hand – only 20 AUD. The maximum is unspecified. Each deposit should be instant and free.
Only crypto for withdrawals, as expected. The minimum withdrawal is high – 50 AUD, while the maximum is unspecified. Processing times and fees are also unknown for the simple fact that Top1AUD doesn't have Terms and Conditions. Practically all payment requirements are not revealed. The lack of transparency is overwhelming!
Consequently, there is no info on significant conditions like the rollover – the number of times a deposit should be wagered before a withdrawal, and inactivity.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: Dragon Gaming, 4ThePlayer, CQ Gaming, KA Gaming, Spade Gaming, Funky Games, Other
The gaming library is another area where Top1AUD fails. And here, it fails big time! A few problems here. First of all, we found many games delivered by some anonymous gaming studios we couldn't verify. This means that some of the games are unverified and possibly rigged, so the alarm is raised once again.
Another problem – we found some very popular titles in the library, such as the slots Gates of Olympus, Sweet Bonanza and Big Bass Splash. Those are games of PragmaticPlay, but the developer does not deliver for Top1AUD. Instead, those games are provided by some fishy studio called EVO888H5 that is completely anonymous! In other words, there is possibility that Top1AUD offers fake slots, but we actually cannot confirm this as no slot from the aforementioned is accessible before a registration. Unfortunately, our attempt to create an account was fruitless due to some errors, but keep in mind that something wrong is going on there.
Anyways, the casino offers slots, Live Casino and Sportsbook, at least on paper. In reality, most of the slots, the Live Casino and the sports section were inaccessible before registration, so we can't say much more about the gaming library. The most important thing, however, was already mentioned – Top1AUD is not trustworthy, so do yourself a favour and play Gates of Olympus in another, licensed casino.
A massive disappointment and possibly a harmful place – that's what Top1AUD is. In summary, the casino is anonymous and unlicensed, offers fishy unverified games, accepts only cryptos, has no TCs, and the bonuses come with some totally unfair requirements. Two positive things only – the acceptable minimum deposit and the presence of no deposit bonuses. Those, however, are not enough to make any difference. Top1AUD is a poor house, so find a better one instead. To do so, browse through Scamosafe and pick your gaming house, as we have already reviewed tens of high quality casinos.
Top1AUD Pros and Cons
|No Deposit Bonuses Are Offered
|Anonymous And Unlicensed Casino
|Only Cryptocurrency Deposits Accepted
|Unverified Games Found In The Library
|No Terms And Conditions
|Weird And Unfair Bonus Requirements