Vegas Legacy is an online casino which made a positive impression when we first landed on its website. It was clean and simple to navigate, and seemingly designed for players who are looking for a relaxing place to play their favorite games, without needing to deal with crazy mascots and graphics. Overall, the casino is pretty straightforward with its services, and we can appreciate that, even when we find these services to have some flaws.
The major issue we have with Vegas Legacy is the presence of withdrawal fees. We do not believe that any casino nowadays should charge them. And nevertheless, we can appreciate how direct this one is about it. It has listed all of the fees you would expect to pay on its withdrawals page, without concealing anything. We expected nothing less, of course, because the house is licensed, and can deliver a higher level of service for it.
Overall, there are some great aspects to this new casino, and there are some pretty lackluster ones too. Should you play there? Read the following review in order to find out more about everything you need to know about the house:
Here is a list of the promotions which are currently available with this casino, as well as an outline of their most important features:
|Cash out limit
|No Deposit bonus
|$1500 + 200 spins
|20% + 50 spins
We should mention that some of these seem to be rather rushed, and their individual Bonus terms are not included in the legal documents of the house. Other promotions are said to be “coming soon”, like the Lavish Cashback, Birthday Bonus and Tournaments. It seems like Vegas Legacy needed more time to create its promotions. Nevertheless, the ones which can currently be claimed are pretty good. Let's take a look at each of the bonuses by themselves:
- Vegas Legacy offers a fun No Deposit Bonus for newly signed up players. True to its name, the promotion just requires you to verify your email in order to obtain it, without needing to have cashed in anything before. The bonus itself consists of 50 Free Spins for the Crazy 2 Monkey game. Any winnings from them need to be wagered 35x before you can cash them out, though. This is a pretty low wagering requirement for a No Deposit bonus, as some casinos have much stricter restrictions on when you can withdraw the money. The maximum you can cash out is fairly generous as well – $50, which is higher than the average for this type of promotion.
- Next, when you first cash in with the casino, you can claim its Welcome Bonuses. This is a series of four promotions, but they are not explained well enough in the Bonus Terms. It is unclear, for example, whether the maximum bonus value of $1500 and2 200 Free Spins is available across the four bonuses or for each of them individually. The former is way more likely, but if it is the case, Vegas Legacy has failed to explain how this $1500 and 200 Spins are divided across each bonus. We are not even sure what percentage of your deposits counts towards the promotion! But what we do know about it paints it to be a fair enough bonus. There's a low minimum deposit requirement of $10 for all four promotions, and their wagering requirements are 40x for bonus cash and 35x for winnings from Free Spins. Wagering requirements for bonuses which require deposits are usually found between 30x and 40x, so we can say that Vegas Legacy is competitive in that regard. The cash out limit of $1500 in total does look a bit underwhelming, though!
- The next promotion that Vegas Legacy offers is called the Weekly Bonus. As one might imagine, this is simply a reload bonus, available once every seven days. We should mention that there is not much information for the promotion. For instance, its wagering requirement is not mentioned, but we do expect it to be in line with the previous two promotions. Also, we are not sure what the maximum bonus is. The only thing we know about the promotion is that it counts 20% of your deposit and adds that as a bonus, with a bundle of 50 Free Spins on top of it. This does seem like a small multiplier.
- We would also like to examine the promotions which are not available with the casino as of the time of writing. First among them is the Lavish Cashback bonus. It is supposed to be issued soon, if we are to believe the website of the casino. There is not much information about how the promotion will work, but cashback bonuses recover a certain amount of your lost money back to your account. This amount is said to be 20%. Will Vegas Legacy count your weekly losses, or the ones realized during a specific 24 hour timeframe? Well, your guess is as good as ours here. There is no information on what the maximum bonus is, or what the wagering requirements are. We expect the latter to be around 1x-3x, which is what cashback promotions usually have with other casinos!
- There is a Birthday Bonus which is also stated to be coming soon. Hopefully the bonus becomes active before your birthday! The promotion itself seems to add 20% of the funds you cash in during your special day to your account, as bonus. By itself, this sounds pretty unenticing, but the wagering requirements could be lower, as a birthday gift. Still, we find the bonus to be underwhelming, and we hope that it will get changed up before it becomes available.
- Finally, the casino promises that it will be hosting Tournaments, which are a way for players to compete against one another and see who can rack up the highest winnings on the games, included in the Tournament. The runtimes and prize pools of these are not elaborate on, and neither are the conditions around cashing them out.
Vegas Legacy certainly delivers when it comes to its regulation. It is under the oversight of Gaming Curacao (GC), which is one of four master license issuers within Curacao. Here is the casino claiming as much within its legal documents:
The best way to check if a casino is licensed by this body is to look at the bottom of its website. There, you should be able to see a Digital seal with the logo of the GC, like the one Vegas Legacy featured, shown below:
Clicking on that image will lead you to the register of the license issuer, where you can easily verify its claim. Here is what the register had to say about the casino we are covering:
So, there can be no doubt that Vegas Legacy is licensed. But what this mean with regards to the services an online gambling house has to offer? Well, Curacao-based regulators require certain protections be made available to players. At the same time, they do not stifle casino operators, and do not prevent them from offering big bonuses and fun games. This is why the majority of houses nowadays are licensed there. Here are the protections we mentioned:
- With licensed casinos, your safety is a top priority. And, as a consequence, the safety of your data needs to be ensured by any casino. They need to encrypt any piece of personal information they collect, using some of the most robust data safety protocols available. Since you need to submit lots of sensitive info to pass the KYC checks of casinos and verify your identity, it only makes sense to protect said info from hackers and data leaks, to prevent the huge amounts of damage they can cause!
- Secondly, the games you can play with casinos licensed by this regulatory body are also subject to oversight. More specifically, they need to pass audits, performed by independent professionals. These professionals go over each of the games' random number generators, the complex mathematical algorithms which determine the outcome of bets and check to see whether there is any undue bias. That way, when playing with licensed casinos you can know you are playing actual games of chance!
- Last but definitely not least, the regulatory framework within Curacao envisions a lot of ways in which casinos need to combat problem gambling. They need to provide you with information what these tendencies can look like, as well as where to see help, if you suspect you have them. Also, they need to provide you with self-exclusion measures, which are available on your request. These measures can be setting custom deposit limits, time out warnings, or even closing down your account unilaterally!
There are many perks to regulated casinos, and we are happy that Vegas Legacy is one of them. On another note, the website the house runs on is available in two languages, and there is a list of countries from where it cannot be accessed. Here is what both of those are:
Languages: English, Russian
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Canada, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Korea, North, Malta, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Saint Martin (French part), Singapore, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen
Deposit and Withdrawal
A full list of the deposit methods which are accepted by the casino is available below, as well as the currencies you can use to cash in:
Currencies: US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Brazilian Real (BRL), Russian Ruble (RUB), Indian Rupee (INR), Mexican Peso (MXN), Turkish Lira (TRY), Bitcoin (BTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC)
We are pretty impressed with how many different FIAT currencies and crypto tokens the casino accepts, but the total number of payment methods is a bit low. Players can pick between credit cards, the Jeton e-wallet and crypto. We usually see more variety in the services of casinos! And several countries, like the UK have banned deposits to casinos being made with credit cards, reducing the available options even further.
The minimum deposit is as low as $1, which is pretty refreshing, because it is usually around $10-$20. There are no deposit fees, but third party charges will need to be paid by the player. That is a standard way of handling them, and the best example of these charges are the miner fees you can expect to be present with any crypto transfer.
Now, let's take a look at the withdrawal methods with the casino:
|up to 3 days
|up to 3 days
|up to 3 days
The same options are available. We should mention that most casinos nowadays implement a certain AML measure, under which they require the funds you've cashed it to be wagered at least once, in order to withdraw. That does not seem to be the case here, and you can freely cash out, as long as you meet the minimum requirement of $15.
The minimum in question is pretty player-friendy, and so is the maximum – between $3000 and $50 000 per transaction, depending on the payment method you've used. We should also mention the fees. As we said at the start, Vegas Legacy charges withdrawal fees, which we do not think is justified for any casino to do nowadays. The fees can be pretty high too – with credit cards they are of 5%, or $3.5, whichever greater. Not to mention that you still need to cover the third party charges we mentioned. We can say that cashing out of the casino is one of the worst aspects of playing there, which should not be the case.
Games and Game Suppliers
The list of Game suppliers which work with the casino is available below:
Game providers: 1x2gaming, 4ThePlayer, Amatic, AvatarUX, Belatra, BetGames.tv, Betsolutions, Big Time Gaming, Electric Elephant, Endorphina, Evoplay, Fantasma, Felt Gaming, Fugaso, Gamzix, Hacksaw, Igrosoft, Iron Dog Studio, Mascot, Max Win Gaming, NetEnt, Northern Lights, OneTouch, Onlyplay, PGSoft, Platipus, Playson, Print Studios, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Rival, Silverback, Smartsoft Gaming, Spinomenal, Spribe, Storm Gaming, 3 Oaks, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, Turbogames, Vivo Gaming, Other
We counted 41 of them in total, which is not bad. Usually, casinos feature around 50 Suppliers, but this one has partnered with some pretty major developers like Spinomenal and can deliver a lot of your favorite games. Here is what you can play:
- Slots: The games you can play in this section include many familiar slots, like Starburst, Wild Sharks, First of May, Fruit 2 Cocktail and so on. There are bonus buy slots, jackpot slots and Megaways slots as well.
- Table Games: We are always happy to see classic table games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Keno and Roulettes available with casinos. This one offers them in two versions – live and with virtual dealers!
- Game Shows: There are a couple of Game shows you can play here, with the Evolution gaming classics Extra Chili and Funky Time in particular.
- Plinko, Crash Games: Each of these sections of the casino's website contains several fast-paced games, which are perfect for players looking for high-ante action. Here you will find Plinko, Aviator, Mines and many other such games!
Overall, Vegas Legacy is a pretty good casino, but we cannot overlook its flaws. As we said at the start, it is transparent about its fees, which makes them being charged slightly better. At the same time, if you are looking for a casino to play in, we recommend finding one with better withdrawal policies from the other houses we have covered!
Vegas Legacy Pros and Cons
|Decent amount of games to play
|Exceptionally low minimum deposit requirement
|Limited payment options
|Low minimum withdrawal requirements
|No Sports betting
|Fresh, newly launched house