21LuckyBet is a casino licensed in both Malta and the UK that has a lot to offer to its clients. This enterprise provides a huge selection of alluring bonus offers in addition to a large number of slots, online table games, and casual games. Players will also have the option to deposit using a variety of payment options – the minimum deposit amount is very low which makes the casino a very affordable option for players from all walks of life.
However, we still think that this casino can use a few improvements in some areas. The number of live dealer events was not that impressive, and neither was the sportsbook. The restrictive withdrawal limits and higher-than-average wagering requirements were also not exactly what we were looking for.
Even so, we think 21LuckyBet is a casino worth checking out if you're looking for a respectable, regulated casino that has a large selection of games and decent bonuses, and accepts many reliable payment methods. You can learn more details in the following review.
21LuckyBet offers a number of interesting promotions. If you are a new client, you might want to check out the decent Welcome Package the casino offers. Players who have been with the casino for a longer period of time can also activate a number of engaging promotions. Bots casino, and sports betting fans will have the chance to take advantage of various promotional offers.
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||€20||100% up to €100 + 50 spins||50x||€3|
|Second Deposit Bonus||€20||50% up to €100 + 50 spins||50x||€3|
|Third Deposit Bonus||€20||100% up to €200 + 50 spins||50x||€3|
|Bankroll Booster||€10||€1500 + 360 spins||50x||€3|
|Cashback Weekends||€25||15% up to €500||-||-|
|Saturday Spinner||€10||10 spins||50x||-|
|Sunday = Funday||€10||20% up to €500||50x||-|
|English Premier League Cashback||-||10% up to €500||-||-|
|Tennis Cashback||€10||10% up to €500||-||-|
|Basketball Cashback||€10||10% up to €500||-||-|
|Free Bet Mondays||€50||€20||-||-|
The casino offers a Welcome Package that allows players to activate bonuses on their first three deposits of €20 or more. Bonus and any winnings from the free spins must be wagered 50 times before you can withdraw them. While cash bonuses must be wagered within 30 days from the activation date, you will only have 7 days to wager free spins and winnings from them.
- First Deposit Bonus – after your first deposit, you can get a 100% bonus up to €100 plus 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead.
- Second Deposit Bonus – you can get a 50% top-up of up to €100 and 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead.
- Third Deposit Bonus – this is a 100% bonus of up to €200. Once again, you will get 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead.
The Bankroll Booster is actually not just one bonus but a whole package of bonuses – you can choose between 4 different options. Once again, bonuses and any winnings from the free spins must be wagered 50 times before you can withdraw. Any bonus and winnings will expire 2 days after being credited – which is a very short period of time. Here are the four bonus options you can choose from:
- If you deposit €20 or more, you can get a bonus of 25% up to €500.
- Deposit at least €10 to get 15 free spins on The Last Sundown.
- Another option is to deposit €50 to get 75 free spins on Fortune Rewind.
- Finally, you can deposit €20 or more to get 30 free spins on Canine Carnage.
The Double Delicious promotion is a special customized promotion that can be activated after you make a minimum deposit of €10. The exact details of the bonus will then be received via personalized notifications.
The Cashback Weekends promotion allows players who have made minimum total deposits of €25 or more to recover a percentage of their weekly losses. The percentage varies between 5% and 15%. Players wagering up to €499 on Roulettes will receive 10% cashback while players wagering €500 or more will receive 15% cashback. On all other non-Blackjack Casino and Live Games, you will receive 5% cashback if you are wagering up to €999 and 15% cashback if you are wagering more than that. Cashbacks can go up to €500 and are a no-wager bonus.
The Saturday Spinner promotion allows you to get 10 free spins on Ankh of Anubis after you deposit €10 or more.
The Sunday = Funday bonus allows players who have deposited at least €10 to get a 20% bonus up to €500. The wagering requirements are, once again, 50x.
Sports betting fans can take advantage of a different set of promotions. Make your first bet of €10 and get a €20 Free Bet with minimum odds of 1.5.
There are three kinds of Cashbacks – English Premier League Cashback, Tennis Cashback, and Basketball Cashback. All of these promotions allow you to get a 10% Cashback up to €500 on these respective games if you have deposited at least €10.
The Free Bet Mondays promotion gives players the chance to bet €50 and get a €20 Free Bet.
The bonuses 21LuckyBet are quite good – the only potential problem we can point out is the fairly high wagering requirements.
21LuckyBet is a casino owned by ProgressPlay Limited – an established company that is regulated by the two sternest regulatory authorities in the industry, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the UK Gambling Commission. These regulators are known for their rigorous rules and policies, and for their extremely serious approach to regulation. There cannot be doubt that a casino regulated by one or both of them is reliable – in fact, such casinos are generally considered to be top-tier establishments.
Such casinos take responsible gaming practices very seriously and are required by law to offer self-exclusion features including personalized deposit limits, wager limits, loss limits, and session limits. You can also set time-out warnings and timers or other forms of reminders of how long you have been playing. You can also request for your account to be shut down completelly.
Maltese and UK casinos must employ top-notch security protocols to encrypt player data and protect it from falling into the hands of malicious third parties. Additionally, there are certain anti-money laundering rules that must be observed. Finally, all games must go through an independent third-party audit to ensure that they are random and fair.
These are only a few of the regulations that Maltese and UK casinos must follow. Because of such rules and policies working with such a casino is much safer than playing with an offshore establishment or with one that is not at all regulated.
Restricted countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United States, Virgin Islands, British
21LuckyBet Deposit and withdrawal
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Canadian Dollar (CAD), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Indian Rupee (INR), Japanese Yen (JPY), Norwegian Krone (NOK), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), South African Rand (ZAR)
21LuckyBet offers a wide choice of payment methods – and the minimum amount of money clients have to deposit in order to start playing is just €10. That is lower than average and means that this casino can be classified as quite affordable.
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 24 hours||Free|
|PayPal||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 24 hours||Free|
|Trustly||€20||€700||up to 24 hours||Free|
|Neteller||€20||€5000||up to 24 hours||Free|
No minimum withdrawal amounts were specified but we would assume that those will also be fairly low. When it comes to maximum withdrawal amounts, the casino had some quite restrictive withdrawal limits. Some clients will be allowed to withdraw up to €10 000 a month which is quite average. If your account is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, however, the maximum withdrawal amount per week is €3000, and the maximum withdrawal amount per month is €6000. That is actually extremely low – there are casinos that would allow you to withdraw even as much as €50 000 in one month.
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 7 days||Free|
|PayPal||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 7 days||Free|
|Trustly||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 3 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 3 days||Free|
|Neteller||Unspecified||Unspecified||up to 24 hours||Free|
The withdrawal processing times did not impress us either. While withdrawals made with Neteller are processed quite fast – within 24 hours – most withdrawals will take between 3 and 7 business days.
21LuckyBet Games and game suppliers
21LuckyBet collaborates with a network of game providers – both well-known, and established ones, and with smaller game studios. This means the casino is able to offer a very good variety of games of all kinds and with all sorts of themes and mechanics. Moreover, 21LuckyBet offers both casino games and sports betting which means that they are able to offer entertainment to all sorts of gamblers.
Game providers: 1x2gaming, Microgaming, ELK, Iron Dog Studio, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Blueprint, Big Time Gaming, Rabat, Skillzz Gaming, 2BY2 Gaming, Eyecon, Tom Horn, Just For The Win, Gameburger Studios, Triple Edge Solution, Gamevy, Foxium, Fortune Factory, Crazy Tooth Studio, Slingshot, Switch Studios, Leap-Gaming, Pear Fiction, all41studios, PulseB, Evolution, Alchemy Gaming, Nolimit City, Neon Valley Studios, Play'n GO, Spinomenal, Spinplay Games, Gold Coin Studios, Fugaso, Skywind, Northern Lights, Neko Games, Snowborn, Buck Stakes Entertainment, Gong Gaming Technologies, Old School Studios, Aurum, Hacksaw, Wazdan, NetEnt, Red Tiger Gaming, RealDealer, Infinity Dragon Studios, Games Global, Oros Gaming, Playtech, PragmaticPlay, Other
- Fans of slots will get access to a very wide variety of games – and only good-quality, beautiful ones. Some of the slots this casino offers include Riche Wilde and the Book of Dead, Starburst, Rise of Olympus, Zen Garden, Rise of Olympus 100, Book of Time, Diamond Sands, Count Jokula, Spooky Vibes Accumul8, Mask of Amun, 9 Mad Hats, Outlaw Saloon, Gates of Troy, Peaky Pigs, Witch Feature, Agnes Mission: Wild Lab, Merlin's Grimoire, Rome: The Golden Age, Lucky Wizard, and Flaming Fox among others.
- If you are more interested in online casino games, 21LuckyBet offers a plethora of such options. Players will get to enjoy a number of versions of their favorite games – Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, Dice, Solitaire, you name it.
- The live game selection was decent but surprisingly limited – most established casinos seem to offer a larger catalog of such events. You will still get to enjoy live dealer versions of all popular casino games but you will also get access to game shows like First Person Dream Catcher, Buffalo Blitz Live Slots, Adventures Beyond Wonderland Live, Football Studio, and others.
- There is also a Casual game section that features all sorts of games – from scratch games and bingo to Keno, Yahtzee, and virtual sports. A few examples of the games you will get access to include Coin Vault, Snow Scratcher, Chaos Crew Scratch, Tiger Scratch, Raid the Piggy Bank, Wheel of Luck, Ruby Rush, Virtual Football, Virtual Racing, Epic Gems, Koi Cash, Bingo 75, Bingo Delight, Super Keno, etc.
- 21LuckyBet also offers a decent sportsbook that features around 3500 events in total, as well as live events. All important sports were represented – players will get to bet on Football, Tennis, Basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Golf, Badminton, Esports, and many other sports events. The sportsbook still seemed a bit smaller than the ones some other established casinos offer but we were still more than pleased to get access to decent sports betting options.
Despite the fact that the live games and sports events 21LuckyBet offers were fewer than we would expect, we would still point out that this casino offers a more than decent game library. Fans of slots, table games, and casual games will find a large selection of options while those who prefer live events and sports betting will probably still be satisfied with what the casino can offer.
21LuckyBet is a brand of a respected company regulated in both Malta and the UK – there can be no question of this casino's reliability. Clients will have the opportunity to play a variety of games and activate a number of attractive promotions. The wagering requirements might be a bit high and the withdrawal limits – are very restrictive, but overall, 21LuckyBet is a decent casino and we suggest checking it out. However, it is still good to consider alternatives before choosing any casino in particular.
21LuckyBet Pros and Cons
|Licensed in Malta and the UK||High wagering requirements|
|Low minimum deposit||Restrictive withdrawal limits|
|Wide selection of payment solutions|