747 Live, an online casino and Sportsbook, turned out to be a disappointment overall. The house is aimed at offering its services to Pilipino players, but also accepts ones from other countries as well. Regardless of whether you play from the Philippines or anywhere else, though, 747 Live would not be our first choice!
Even though the house is legitimate, as it holds a license from a popular Curacao regulatory body, we cannot say that it is competitive. For instance, the games it had available were rather limited in number. There are also barely any bonuses to speak of. In fact, there are only two promotions you can get by depositing directly.
What's more, the payment policies of the house are actually a bit of a letdown. It accepts only one cryptocurrency, as well as prepaid e-vouchers which you can purchase from the casino website. Usually, we do expect to see more means of payment accepted.
Overall, we believe that, even though 747 Live does not do anything outright shady, you should play somewhere else. Let's take a look at all of its features in a bit more detail, to find out why that is:
One of the best ways for casinos to stand out from their competition is via their bonus policies. The more fun and unique promotions they run, the better! Sadly, the bonuses with 747 Live are actually very few. As we said at the start, there are just two deposit bonuses. Aside from them, the house does host a couple of Tournaments and features a rather confusing Live bonuses feature. Let's take a look at what we know about these promotions:
|Cash out limit
|Casino Welcome Bonus
|100% up to $100
|Sports Welcome Bonus
|100% up to $200
First off, the two Welcome Bonuses. What's curious about these promotions is how easy it is to miss them. They are not advertised anywhere on the website of the page. Instead, once we made an account, we had to go to the payments page. Once there, a small button with an image of a gift box could be found. It is there that we discovered the two promotions as well. But their conditions were not fully outlined, and learning what they entail also required us to check out messages, from our personal account section.
This means that it's entirely possible that a player does not take the promotions when cashing in. Hopefully, that would not mean they are unavailable afterwards. Another interesting question about the two bonuses is whether you can claim both of them at once. The answer to that is most likely that you cannot, since both promotions are labeled as a Welcome bonus.
Nevertheless, here is what each of the promotions has to offer:
- The Casino Welcome Bonus grants you up to $100, calculated as 100% of your initial deposit. If you are wondering what the minimum deposit amount is, so are we! We wish that 747 Live would have just listed that. Instead we have to guess. The bonus is calculated as 100% of the deposit, as we said. Additionally, the minimum bonus amount is said to be $1. So, it stands to reason that you need to cash in $1 as a minimum to get the bonus. This is an incredibly low amount! What's also fairly competitive is the wagering requirement of 13x. A wagering requirement represents the amount of times you need to bet the bonus money before you can withdraw it. Usually, these amounts are between 30x and 40x, which we consider fairly reasonable. The one here is much lower! Do note that there is also a cash out limit, which you should be aware of. This is set to 10x the received bonus, which is, in our view, absolutely fair enough.
- Secondly, there's the Sports Welcome Bonus. It awards players with another 100% of their deposit, up to $200. Once again, we have to make an assumption in order to know what the minimum deposit requriement is for the bonus. This time, since the lowest bonus you can get is said to be $10, it seems that this is also the entry cost for the promotion. Even though that is higher, it still makes for a very low minimum deposit requirement. The wagering requriement is just 1x. However, there are special rules about which bets count towards the bonus! Only wagers on events with odds of 1.4 or more, placed in a 3x multibet slip do! Anything else will not contribute to the promotion. There is no mention of a cash out limit for the Sports bonus.
Next, we did mention that 747 Live also runs Tournaments and Live bonuses. Let's go over what each of those entails:
- The Tournaments are nothing new, and you might have already participated into one. They are not really bonuses per se, but they allow you to compete with your fellow players. Each tournament has a runtime and a selection of games you can play, which participate in the Tournament. Players are ranked against each other by the amount of money they have won on the selection of participating games within the runtime of the event. The biggest winner gets the best prize, but there are usually more than enough rewards to go around! With 747 Live, the Tournaments are available for select Slots and Live games. Crucially, they are hosted by the casino itself, and not a Game Supplier. This means there can be certain wagering requirements or other such restrictions on cashing out your winnings from the competition. But that is not very likely, as such are not mentioned.
- Finally, we come to the most enigmatic promotion of the casino. The Live bonuses it has to offer are listed in a special news feed. However, it seems that this feed is mainly used for advertising newly launched games. The house presents them as bonuses, but that's not the case. Being allowed to play new titles is great, and the house highlighting them as such makes them accessible and easy to find. However, they are just not promotions!
Overall, there's not a lot going on in terms of the bonuses with 747 Live. If you are looking for a casino with a lucrative promotional structure, we recommend looking elsewhere!
Regulation is an incredibly important topic, and is also one of the main things to look out for when you discover a new online casino. Let's take a look at how 747 Live describes its regulatory status:
This brief paragraph claims that the house is operated by some Fun Extreme N.V., which is located in Curacao. The house does not tell us much about its license, which is pretty weird, because, as we said at the start, it does hold one! The license has been issued by Gaming Curacao – one of four master license holders in the country. The Digital seal of the license issuer can be found on the website of 747 Live. Here is what it looks like:
The purpose of these digital seals is for players to be able to verify that a house is licensed. And indeed, you can easily do so! It is enough to just click on the seal, which will take you to the following page:
This is an excerpt from the register of Gaming Curacao, which shows us that 747 Live is a licensed domain of Fun Extreme N.V.. So, the casino is licensed. But what does that mean for you, the player? Well, as a result of its regulation, the house will be able to provide you with certain protections which would not be available to you otherwise. That is true of any online casino, and the scope of these protections is determined by the specific regulatory requirements of the license issuer. Here is what they are, with regards to Gaming Curacao:
- First off, the regulator has envisioned a lot of protections for player data. Even though that is never something most players think of, the data they share with each casino is pretty sensitive and needs to be kept out of the hands of hackers! With the strict encryption rules, adopted by the Curacao licensing bodies, houses need to do their upmost to ensure just that!
- Secondly, the safety of the player themself is another topic of concern for the regulatory body. To achieve it, certain responsible gambling options are required to be made available to players. Among them are protections aimed at self-exclusion. For instance, you are able to enable custom deposit limits, opt in to timeout warnings and so on. However, that's not all, as regulated houses also have to promote responsible gambling resources. Among them is useful information on what problem gambling can look like, and where you can seek help!
- Third, probably the most significant policy of licensing bodies is to require audits for the games you can play. Every game nowadays uses a random number generator. This is a rather complex mathematical algorithm which determines the outcomes of bets. So, when we talk about auditing, we mean precisely these generators being reviewed in order to determine whether the outcomes of the games are fair. Audited games are available with licensed casinos, and you cannot trust that anything else is verifiably fair!
Hopefully, we have managed to get our point across: Playing in licensed casinos is much safer than their unregulated alternatives. However, let's get back to the review of 747 Live. Here is a list of the languages that its website can be viewed in:
As we said before, the casino is aimed at Pilipino players. So, the only language available being English is a bit of a misstep in our view. The house is not exclusive to the Philippines, though, and players from all over the world can join, with the exception of the following countries:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Lands, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Korea, North, Kuwait, Norway, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Saint Martin (French part), Spain, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in and cashing out of the casino are only possible in a very limited amount of payment methods. As we said at the start, those are crypto and the pre-paid vouchers of the casino itself. Let's take a look at the conditions of these deposit methods and what currencies are available:
Currencies: US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Tether (USDT)
Note that the only account currencies are the Euro, USD or PHP. Depositing with crypto will mean you have to consider the rate of exchange between the USDT and every one of these currencies, which can affect how much money is ultimately credited to your account.
The limited amount of payment methods is very inconvenient, and we generally rate casinos which allow players to deposit in whatever means of cashing in is best for them higher. In general, these payment methods can be credit cards, bank transfers, as well as all kinds of e-wallets, and so on. We tend to see around 5-10 payment methods with good casinos.
Regardless of the limited means of deposit, there is a very low minimum amount you have to cash in to start playing. That is set to $2, which is five times as low as the usual minimum of $10 we see. The maximum deposit is also fairly generous.
There might not be fees for cashing in, but you should be aware that depositing with crypto means you will have to deal with third party charges. These come in the form of miner fees. Such fees are required by crypto miners for processing your transactions, and are by no fault of the casino. Every house you play at will expect you to cover said extra charges.
Now, let's take a look at the withdrawal policies as well:
|up to 3 days
It's worth mentioning that there does not seem to be a requirement to wager your deposits a certain amount of times before cashing them out. Such requirements are a fairly common part of the AML policies, which casinos adopt nowadays. It does not seem that 747 Live has opted to do so.
The minimum deposit amount is the same as the minimum withdrawal, and so are the maximum amounts. We actually like that a lot! Usually, houses will require that you cash out $10-$20 at least, but that's not the case here. The processing times for withdrawals are said to be up to three days. That seems fair enough to us, and we have no notes!
Finally, we should also mention that there are no withdrawal fees, but you are liable for the third party charges we mentioned earlier. The casino does not seem to charge any dormancy fees either. As much as these are a fairly common part of the services of any online casino nowadays, it is good not to have to worry about them!
Games and Game Suppliers
Before we cover the games and sports events you could bet on with the casino, we would like to mention that it has implemented the following clause in its Terms and Conditions:
Accordingly, you will not be able to win more than €100 000 per day. Even though that's a high restriction, we never appreciate the luck of players being restricted in such artificial ways! In fact, the whole point of games of chance is to see just how lucky you are.
Now, let's take a look at the Game suppliers which are behind the Casino games with 747 Live:
Game providers: Endorphina, Hacksaw, Dragon Gaming, Evolution, PGSoft, RubyPlay, 3 Oaks, Petersons, WorldMatch, PragmaticPlay, Novomatic, Booming Games, EAgaming, Caleta, NetEnt, Habanero, KA Gaming, GameArt, Evoplay, Red Tiger Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spinomenal, Wazdan, Relax Gaming, 1x2gaming, Tom Horn, Blueprint, Bet2Tech, Spinmatic, Spearhead, Retro Gaming, Lady Luck Games, Fazi, Armadillo Studios, Big Time Gaming, Amigo Gaming
This is a rather short list of under 50 Suppliers. In general, we expect to see more developers, as that means a higher amounts of games would be playable. Let's take a look at what those available games are:
Slots: There is a lack of recognizable slots, like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead or Wolf's Gold. However, some quality games are available, too, including Money Train 3, Druid's Magic, Don't eat the Candy and so on. The Slots aren't ordered by themes or mechanics, and you can filter them only by their Suppliers. We think that's a bit of a hassle, and would have liked to see better filtering options available.
Table Games: Both live and virtual dealer versions of casino classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes or Craps are available. We were not disappointed when it comes to the Table games offered by the house!
Game Shows: Since 747 Live partners with Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play Live, there are tons of great Game Shows to explore. These include Crazy Time, Boom City, Crazy Coin Flip and more.
Crash Games: Finally, 747 Live also offers access to this rather new genre of casino game. Crash games are very popular nowadays, for their quick pace and high-ante gameplay. Mines, Aviator and Striker are just some of these games.
As for the Sportsbook of the house, it was exactly what we expected, nothing less but nothing more either. Live and prematch betting is available, and the range of events you can do so on is pretty good. There are classic sports like Football and Basketball, but also Snooker, Futsal and other smaller sports. There is also a surprising amount of E-sports, as well as a couple virtuals too, like virtual cycling, horse racing and football.
Overall, we don't think that 747 Live is a casino worth recommending. Even though it is licensed, we just don't think it has enough to offer. From its lack of bonuses, to the low amount of Slots games that are provided, you are better off looking for another place to play. Not to mention the annoying max win clause! Check out the casinos we can vouch for instead, or simply browse our website to find a better alternative to this house, but don't waste your time with it!
747 Live Pros and Cons
|Low minimum deposit
|Limited payment methods
|Accessible min. withdrawal amount
|Under 50 Game suppliers
|Lackluster game library
|Maximum win restriction