It will probably come as no surprise that Crypto Games is a casino which only accepts cryptocurrencies. It even directs you to where you can buy crypto with your conventional payment methods like credit cards and ApplePay or GooglePay. You can then cash that in with the house, but you cannot deposit with these FIAT payment methods directly.
We are certain that this will be off-putting to some players, who might want to deposit using a different means of payment, or simply don't know how to cash in with crypto. However, even if you are a digital token enthusiast, we are not sure this is the best casino to bet in. That is because of several things that we think it does wrong. For example, there are fees for withdrawing, which is not acceptable nowadays.
There are also other issues, regarding the lack of regulation of the house, as well as the rather generic bonuses it has. It has not gone in to sufficient detail about these bonuses at all, nor about some rather important aspects of its payments policies.
That said, there are also some impressive things about the casino – the minimum deposit is exceptionally low and the library of games you can play is quite decent. So it seems that we need to take a closer look into this polarizing gambling house. Join us as we examine these aspects of the casino, as well as everything you need to know about it in the full review below:
Here is a list of all of the promotions with the casino:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Bonus Package||$10||100% up to $10000||40x||$100000|
|Crypto Wheel Spin||$30||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified|
This makes for a decent amount of bonuses overall, and their conditions are good enough, but we always look for something more than merely enough when we are covering casinos! Let's take a closer look at each of these promotions, starting off with the Welcome Package Crypto Games offers over the first three times a player cashes in with the house:
- The First Deposit Bonus adds 100% of the sum of money you've cashed in, up to a maximum of 10 000 USDT. This is a massive deposit bonus, and most houses nowadays offer relatively tame promotions in comparison. The cash out limit for the promotion is also spectacular, and the maximum amount of winnings you can realize from playing with it is 100 000 USDT. However, to realize these winnings and to cash them out are two different things. Every casino nowadays has a wagering requirement for its promotions, which you need to clear prior to withdrawing them. These requirements are usually between 30x and 40x the amount of money you have deposited. Crypto Games is no exception, and it has a requirement of 40x for this bonus.
- After you have played through the previous massive promotion, Crypto Games has another enormous bonus to offer! This is the Second Deposit Bonus, which is notable because it adds up to 5000 USDT to your account. However, this time around, the house has a different way in which it calculates the promotion – it is just 50% of the deposited funds. The wagering requirement is also lower, in order to compensate you – it is set to 35x. The same cash out limit applies to this promotion as well.
- Next, the final, Third Deposit Bonus is a similar promotion to the one we just covered. It is also a 50% bonus up to 5000 USDT, with the same 100 000 USDT cash out limit. What does make it different is the fact that it has a very low 25 wagering requirement. It is rare we see such amounts, as we said before.
- After you have played through the previous three promotions, Crypto Games will not be able to provide you with a single reliable Deposit bonus. On the other hand, there are a couple of other promotions which it does have available. The first is the Crypto Wheel Spin. This is a standard Wheel of fortune promotion. It lets you spin a wheel if you deposit 30 USDT or more. The segments of the wheel are different amounts of crypto in various tokens, with the grand prize being one BTC. There is not much more that Crypto Games shares about this promotion, so we cannot know what the wagering requirement of it is, neither the maximum sum of money you can cash out.
- The next promotion is called the Weekly Rakeback. A Rakeback adds a certain percentage of your bets as a bonus, regardless of the outcome. The percentage is set to 1% of 10% of your gambling activity for the week, so it is essentially just 0,1% of the activity. This might seem small, but the casino mentions that there is no limit on the amount of money you can get via this promotion, so the bonus is actually rather sizeable. Sadly, it does not mention what the wagering requirement for the money is.
- Afterwards, there is a Monthly Cashback, which lets you recover some of your losses on casino games from throughout the month. In essence, this bonus lets you claim 15% of said losses realized throughout the whole month, as bonus cash. Once again, Crypto Games states that there is no limit to how much you can get from the promotion, nor to how much you can cash out. And nevertheless, we would have liked to see what the wagering requirement for it is.
- As with most casinos, Crypto Games has its own VIP program which is used to reward the most loyal of its players with exclusive prizes. These can range from custom deposit bonuses to a dedicated account manager, priority withdrawal processing and so on. However, there is no specific information on what either of those look like, how much you need to play to attain them, or anything which might help you decide whether it is worthwhile to invest the time it takes to progress through its ranks, however long that time might be.
- The last promotion available is a Referral Scheme. According to the casino, if you introduce players to it with your special referral code, you will be able to get a bonus of 1% for every time they make a deposit, as well as 25% of what Crypto Games calls their “revenue share from gaming actions”. It is not clear whether this means the money they win or lose. Given the big percentage, we consider it more likely that Crypto Games lets you get 25% of their losses. This promotion sounds too good to be true, but we don't know what the maximum amounts of money you can win are, and whether there are any cash out limits, or wagering requirements for it.
Overall, Crypto Games has a competent enough set of bonuses, but we cannot say they are anything earthshattering or really competitive. Also, if you haven't noticed we have yet to say anything about the minimum withdrawal requirements of most of these promotions. That is because the casino is silent on that question as well, and there is basically zero information about what you need to cash in to claim any of the bonuses, except the Crypto Wheel Spin. Usually, houses require between 10 and 20 USDT to allow their players to claim any bonuses.
When it comes to regulation, here is what Crypto Games has to say on its website:
According to the casino, it is licensed in Costa Rica. Now, Costa Rica does not really exercise any control over the houses which register with it. This means that Crypto Games is basically an unlicensed house. Far from being anything worrisome, though, this simply means that the casino is not able to guarantee any of the protections that you might expect if you have played with its licensed peers. These protections differ based on the particular jurisdiction each casino is regulated by, but most of the license issuers these days focus on the following:
- There is usually a focus on the integrity of the games themselves, and most regulatory bodies nowadays seek to ensure that by making the casinos licensed under them submit their titles for audits. These audits can make sure there is no bias towards the house, and that you are playing actual games of change!
- Secondly, there are tons of valuable information which casinos hold about every player. If they require KYC verification, that can be personal info about where you live and who you are. But even if the house does not perform such checks, it contains details about your payments which need to be protected. That is why regulators nowadays generally demand licensed casinos encrypt all this data with some of the strictest protocols and measures which are available to them.
- The third, but not less important, area of focus for a licensed casino is combatting problem gambling. License holders need to offer both information on what that looks like and where to seek help. However, that is not all – they need to offer you self exclusion measures, like the ability to set custom deposit limits or even to close down your account.
There is a lot of reasons why we generally recommend licensed houses, and these are just a couple of them. It is a shame that Crypto Games is not regulated in a more comprehensive manner. Back to its review, though, here are the languages which the website is available in, as well as the countries where it does not offer its services:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
As we said at the start, cashing in or out with the casino is only possible via one of the crypto tokens it accepts. Here is some more information on what the conditions around deposits are, as well as the digital assets it takes:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Tether (USDT), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC)
The minimum deposit is very low compared to other houses, as it sits at 10 USDT. The maximum is not mentioned at all. There are no fees by the casino, but third party charges, in particular, miner fees, need to be paid by the player. That is how such fees are handled by any reliable house nowadays.
The deposit conditions are fair enough, but the the same cannot be said about withdrawals! Here is what the conditions around those look like:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Crypto||50 USDT||Unspecified||Unspecified||10 USDT Fee!|
Before we go over them in a bit more detail, we should mention that most houses have a wagering requirement which you need to clear in order to cash out. It is set to either 1x or 3x the deposited amount, and it is in place to combat money laundering. Crypto Games makes no mention of any such requirement, and so, we cannot know if it imposes it on players.
The minimum withdrawal amount here is too high – 50 USDT, which is five times as much as the minimum deposit. Most other casinos need about 20 USDT at most! The maximum is not made clear, and there is no information about the processing times either. However, there is a fee for withdrawals which Crypto Games charges. This is not a third party charge, but a flat rate of 10 USDT which the casino demands you pay it. This is not acceptable nowadays.
Overall, Crypto Games has limiting and uncompetitive payment policies, and that might very well be the worst aspect of the casino's services.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of all the Game Suppliers we saw featured on the casino's website:
Game providers: Nucleus, Spinmatic, CT Interactive, Vibra Gaming, Gamebeat, Belatra, Espresso Games, Onlyplay, Amigo Gaming, Zeusplay, Elysium Studios, BetGames.tv, PGSoft, Playson, Macaw Gaming, Real Time Gaming, Turbogames, Superlotto, EAgaming, Betsolutions, Ezugi, Revolver Gaming, 3 Oaks, Vivo Gaming, Igrosoft, Super Spade, NetEnt, Caleta, Dlv, Spearhead, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil, OneTouch, NetGame, Smartsoft Gaming, Triple Cherry, Amatic, Platipus, Evoplay, AvatarUX, Play'n GO, Quickfire, BGaming, KA Gaming, Spade Gaming, Gamzix, TPG, Mascot, Blueprint, Endorphina, PragmaticPlay, Other
This is a good enough amount, all things considered. However, some houses can offer the games of up to, and sometimes over 100 Suppliers. Still, here is a list of what you can play:
- Slots: There are several categories of Slots you can browse – New games, Trending Games, Bonus Buy Slots and so on. There are recognizable titles among them like Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Elvis Frog, Reactoonz Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, among others. This is a good enough collection of slots overall.
- Table Games: Any casino worth its salt offers classic games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. Crypto Games is no exception. However, these can usually be played with either a live dealer or a virtual one, allowing you to pick the casino experience you want to have. This house only has Live table games.
- Game Shows: Funky Time, Speedy 7, Crazy Coin Flip are just some of the televised casino games you can play. These are available in their own section of the Live casino page.
- Mini Games: This section features just five Crash games: Pilot, Plinko, Double, Heads and Tails, as well as a game simply called Crash. This is a bit less than what we expected, especially given how popular crash games are with crypto enthusiasts, but nevertheless, it makes for a decent enough selection.
We thing Crypto Games is not the right place to bet, even if you are a crypto enthusiast. Simply because of its restrictive withdrawal policies, as well as the fees it charges, we cannot recommend the casino. Not to mention the lack of regulation! Best play at more reliable houses which can let you cash out in a faster and easier manner instead.
Crypto Games Pros and Cons
|Low minimum deposit||No regulation|
|Good amount of Game suppliers||Only crypto payments supported|
|Decent bonuses||Charges withdrawal fees|
|High minimum withdrawal|