Goldspin is a new casino that will begin operations any moment now. We currently know almost nothing about this house but are excited to see what they will have to offer. After all, new casinos usually try to be competitive and offer both intuitive, visually appealing websites with engaging themes, and good playing conditions. We hope that this will also be the case with Goldspin. Here are some common things you can expect from online casinos these days:
Goldspin Casino Bonuses
Although we currently do not have any information about the bonuses Goldspin offers, there are some common promotions casinos usually tend to offer. Those can include:
- Welcome Bonus/Package – Most casinos welcome clients depositing for the very first time with Welcome Bonuses or whole Welcome Packages. The casino matches a part of a player's initial deposit and gives them the chance to start playing with a larger amount of money. Welcome Bonuses can be one-time offers or whole packages that span several deposits.
- No Deposit Bonus – The no deposit bonus is a fairly rare and alluring offer that lets players enjoy the excitement of real-money gambling without having to risk their own money. Upon registration, casinos offer players a modest sum of bonus money or free spins as a taste of what they can expect after depositing.
- Reload Bonus – Reload bonuses are something that casinos use to keep players coming back for more. Such promotions are applied to subsequent deposits and are meant to serve to both reward devoted clients and entice them to keep making deposits and playing.
- Free Spin Promotions – Free spins are a common bonus type and can, naturally, only be used on slot games. Spins can usually only be used on a specific slot. Before withdrawing winnings, you usually have to meet certain wagering requirements.
- Cashback Programs – Such promotions lessen the pain of losses. Players get a portion of their net losses back as bonus funds they can use for playing again. It acts as a safety net for less lucky gaming sessions, much like insurance. Such cashback usually comes with quite low wagering requirements.
- Referral Programs – When current players invite friends to join the casino and make a deposit, bonuses are awarded to both the referrer and the person who is being referred.
- Loyalty Programs – Loyalty programs are a way for casinos to show their appreciation for their most devoted clients. Players advance through program tiers as they accrue points by wagering, giving them the chance to take advantage of special bonuses, quicker withdrawals, and swifter customer support.
- High Roller Bonuses – High roller bonuses are exclusive to players who make large deposits and bet larger amounts of money. High rollers receive bonuses, and promotions tailored to their style of play and can often also benefit from special attention.
- Seasonal/Special Bonuses – With seasonal and special promotions linked to holidays, events, or particular times of the year, casinos keep things fresh and interesting. Bonuses, bonus spins, or even participation in exclusive tournaments with alluring prizes are some examples of these promos.
- Game-Specific Bonuses – Casinos frequently customize bonuses for particular games. These may be bonuses for blackjack, free spins on slots, or rewards for checking out new releases. For some clients, these perks improve the gaming experience.
- Payment Method Bonuses – Certain casinos provide bonuses for deposits made with a certain payment method to incentivize the usage of these payment methods.
Keep in mind that some of these promotions – such as Welcome Packages, Reload Bonuses, and Cashbacks are way more common than others.
Goldspin Casino License
We do not have any information about Goldspin's regulatory status. If it turns out that this is not a regulated casino, we would recommend that you think twice before opening an account. Such establishments are not necessarily scams but they do not answer to any regulatory authority either. This means that you can never be sure that they meet all safety criteria and requirements. That is why we always recommend players to work with licensed casinos. Here are some of the most common kinds of licenses you will encounter in the industry:
- MGA (Malta) license – The Malta Gambling Authority (MGA) is one of the strictest gambling regulatory authorities – local operators must pass through a rigorous process and meet the highest possible standards regarding player protection, fairness games, and responsible gambling. The local regulatory framework aims to ensure secure, fair, and transparent treatment of players. Player protection is a top priority for the MGA, which means that operators must implement policies to prevent underage gambling and encourage responsible gaming. To stop money laundering and other financial crimes, operators with a Maltese gambling license must put strong anti-money laundering procedures in place. The MGA regularly monitors and audits licensed operators to make sure they continue to adhere to the set criteria. Operators must offer honest and open gaming experiences if they want to keep their licenses. This involves making sure that players are informed of the odds and rules clearly and concisely. Certified Random Number Generators (RNGs) must be used to ensure the fairness of games. License holders must provide features like deposit caps, self-exclusion options, time-out alerts, and other responsible gambling tools. The tax regime in Malta is also quite favorable for online casinos.
- UKGC (UK) license – The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) is the other top-tier regulatory authority in the gambling industry. Most of the rules and requirements for such casinos are similar to those in Malta. You can expect such operators to be very serious about client data protection, responsible gambling, and money laundering and fraud prevention. The main difference is that such casinos mostly cater to the local market while Maltese casinos usually target international clients. The tax regime in the UK is also less favorable to casinos.
- Curacao license – This is one of the most popular choices for online casino operators due to the country's favorable tax regime and fast regulatory process. Such a license is far easier to acquire than a UK or Maltese one and comes with fewer restrictions. When compared to these other jurisdictions, Curacao is usually thought to have a more lax stance on regulation. A Curacao license can be obtained by fulfilling certain basic requirements – that include verifying the operator's financial stability, guaranteeing fair gaming operations, and implementing player safety measures. There are some great casinos regulated in Curacao – however, it is recommended that players proceed with caution and do extensive research on such online casinos. Take into account aspects like reputation, the opinions of other players, and adherence to fair gaming procedures.
Goldspin Casino Deposit and withdrawal
Goldspin did not provide specific information about the payment methods it will offer to players or about specific payment policies it will apply. Common payment methods you can expect when depositing with an online casino include credit/debit card, wire transfer, prepaid cards like Neosurf and Paysafecard, e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, Payz, Jeton, and MiFinity, mobile banking solutions like Giropay, POLi and Interac, mobile payment options like Google Pay and Apple Pay and crypto.
The minimum deposit amount is around $20-30 with most casinos but could even go as low as $10. Deposits are usually processed instantly and free of charge.
While most withdrawals do not usually come with an additional fee charged by the casino itself, your payment solution provider might ask you to pay such fees. Most withdrawals are processed in between 1 and 3 business days. Keep in mind that most casinos also have daily, weekly, and monthly withdrawal limits you will not be allowed to surpass.
Before making a withdrawal request, you will usually be asked to wager your deposit 1 to 3 times – this is a standard requirement meant to prevent money laundering.
Goldspin Casino Games and game suppliers
Goldspin does not provide information about the game providers it works with or about the game catalog it will offer. Keep in mind that most successful casinos team up with 60-80 game providers to offer a satisfying experience to players – but there are even some that work with 100 or more established providers. Usually, you can expect to see the names of industry giants such as PragmaticPlay, Evolution, Nolimit City, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Wazdan, Play ‘n Go, Ezugi, etc. in the list of game providers.
Casinos these days tend to offer a large number of slots, often exceeding 2000 high-quality games. Some current popular titles include Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Starburst, Book of Dead, and Tombstone R.I.P. You can also expect a large variety of online casino-based table games as well as many live dealer events. Some casinos also offer more casual games like Bingo and crash games (Aviator, JetXY, etc.). Finally, there are plenty of casinos these days that offer sports betting and e-sports betting.
A casino's game library is one of the most important elements of its offer and we urge you to not settle for just anything but to actively seek out casinos with exciting game libraries featuring a large number of high-quality games.
Although we currently know nothing about what Goldspin will offer, we will be sure to keep an eye on this casino. Hopefully, they will turn out to be a regulated casino that offers both an exciting website theme and a large variety of games. We would also like to see favorable payment conditions and a decent selection of bonuses. Only time will tell if Goldspin will meet our expectations.
Goldspin Casino Pros and Cons
|Brand-new casino||Nothing at the time of writing|