Ignition Casino is an online gambling house with a focus on Poker in particular. Originally launched in 2016, it can be said that the casino is quite old! So, this brings up an important question: Is it still worth it to play with this casino? Well, that depends, on a couple of different factors. Chief among them is what you are expecting from an online casino in particular. If you are looking for a licensed house, this one is regulated by one of the most popular an reliable bodies nowadays. And if you are looking to play Poker, we can definitely say that the bonuses geared towards this classic game are quite excellent.
But if that is not what you are after, and you are instead looking to play different types of games, Ignition Casino will certainly disappoint. That is because it barely has any Slots at all! Secondly, if you are after a casino with reasonable deposit and withdrawal policies, we cannot say that this one is that either. There is almost no information on several crucial aspects of the deposit policies, and barely anything on the withdrawal ones either. The house does not seem interested in being transparent about these at all, which is bothersome.
Overall, this is a casino which definitely needs to be examined in a lot of detail, and there is also lots you need to know about it. Here is our full review, which will shed some more light on its advantages and downsides:
The bonuses with Ignition Casino are listed in the table below:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Bonus||$20||100% up to $2000||25x||Unspecified|
|Crypto Welcome Bonus||$20||150% up to $3000||25x||Unspecified|
|Bad Beat bonus||-||$1000||0x||Unspecified|
|Royal Flush Bonus||-||$200||0x||Unspecified|
|Play More, Earn more||-||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified|
Overall, the house does not offer a lot of information about some of them, and that is pretty disappointing. However, the ones we do know about are interesting enough. Let us begin with the two Welcome Bonuses, which can be claimed with your initial deposit:
- If you chose to deposit with a credit card, you will be able to get the generic Welcome Bonus that this casino offers. The minimum deposit to do so is $20, which is in line with what most other housed demand. This promotion grants you 100% of the deposited funds, but it gives you both a bonus which you can use on Poker games, and one which you can use on Casino games. These bonuses are calculated as 100% of the deposited funds, which is a decently high multiplier, and you can get a bonus of up to €1000 each for both Poker and Casino games. This generous amount of bonus money also has the advantage of a very low wagering requirement. What does that mean? Essentially, such a requirement represents the number of times a bonus needs to be wagered before you can cash it out. This is a common condition with the majority of casinos nowadays, and it is usually set to 30x-40x for similar promotions. The requirement here is just 25x, which is under the range we just mentioned. On the other hand, we have no information on whether there is a cash-out limit. Given the low wagering requirement, that is very much possible. Also given the same low requirement, if there is such a limit, we would not consider it unfair.
- The other initial deposit incentive you can get is the Crypto Welcome Bonus. It works in the exact same way as the previous promotion, with several small exceptions. You need to cash in via one of the several cryptocurrencies the casino accepts. The minimum deposit requirement is the same, but you get more for that amount of money! You get 150% of that amount, once again in two installments. The maximum bonus is also a lot more beneficial, as casino grants you up to $3000, $1500 for Poker and $1500 for casino games. We are happy to report that the wagering requirement is unchanged. Finally, there is still no information about there being or not being a cash out limit.
Next, there are a couple of Poker Bonuses which Ignition Casino offers. We think this is where the casino shines, as these are two very unique ways for the player to get rewarded. Notably, the house explicitly mentions that the two promotions are not bound with any cash out limit, which implies you would be free to withdraw the bonus once you get it. Here is what these promotions look like:
- The Bad Beat Bonus can be requested if you lose one of your poker games. That loss can meet certain conditions, though. First off, there needs to be at least three players who were dealt in the game. There is also a requirement for the loss to be in a showdown and so on. If you satisfy these requirements, you can apply for the bonus, which will be up to 100x the big blind for the game, up to $1000! No-one can always win, but with Ignition Casino you might win even if you lose.
- Secondly, the Royal Flush Bonus is the opposite kind of promotion. It rewards you for winning a hand with a Royal Flush combination. The maximum you can get from this bonus is no less than $200, and it is calculated as 20x the big blind. However, we should note that there are still some conditions you are to meet if you want to use this bonus. The win does not have to be in a showdown, but the game must include at least three players dealt in. You need to contact the casino within 48 hours of the win to be able to claim the bonus.
Finally, there is a pretty mysterious Loyalty System, which the casino does a pretty poor job of describing. Let's take a look at what that looks like nonetheless:
- The Play More, Earn More promotion is closely tied to this system. Normally, playing with the casino earns you its in-house currency. For example, when you wager $3 on slots, you get one unit of said currency. This ratio can be moved towards your favor with the more you play. This improves your rank with the house, and unlocks a couple of other perks. Supposedly, there are dedicated reload bonuses you can claim, and you can be entered into special Poker tournaments, but that is about as much as Ignition Casino reveals! This is not great, because we have no clue how much wagering requirements are on these exclusive bonuses, for example.
- The second bonus related to the Loyalty program of the house is called the Weekly Boost. Once a week, usually on a Monday, you will be given this Boost which will then make the progress towards the bigger ranks with the system faster.
One area in which Ignition Casino is flawless in our opinion is regulation. It is licensed with E-gaming Curacao – one of the four master-license holders in Curacao. This small Caribbean nation is where most casino operators get their licenses from these days, but before we explain why that is, we'd like to show you how we know the casino is licensed. There is no mention of its regulation on its website, but we saw the Digital seal of E-gaming towards the bottom of its website:
The seal is the small shield-shaped logo at the bottom right corner. Clicking it leads us to the following page in the register of E-gaming:
This is the license of the casino operator behind Ignition Casino. It mentions the house is regulated, and also means that you will have the full set of protections which the regulator envisions for players. Here is what these are:
- First off, there is a lot of sensitive information you are required to submit in order to pass various KYC checks. This information includes sensitive details about your identity and payment methods. That is why it needs to be appropriately protected, which regulatory bodies like E-gaming do. They require license holders to use some of the toughest encryption standards available to them, in order to make data leaks and hacker attacks an impossibility.
- The next series of protections you will be eligible to get is the special self-exclusion requests you can make of the casino. Regulators seek to curb problem gambling by allowing players to limit their exposure to casinos, if they feel the need to. This can look like setting custom deposit limits, time out warnings and even being able to close down your account unilaterally. In a similar vein, you are able to receive a lot of useful information from casinos, which are required to provide you with details on what problem gambling is and where you can seek help if you need it.
- Finally, perhaps the most serious set of measures is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the games themselves. Licensed operators are required to undergo audits, in which their casinos are examined for any undue bias. With this house, and with other similarly regulated ones, you can be sure that you are playing actual games of chance.
We are happy that Ignition Casino is licensed. On another note, here are the languages you can see the website of the casino in, as well as the countries where its services are not available:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment policies of the house are one of the worst things about it. First off, that is because you barely have any choice in how you can deposit. Ignition Casino only accepts credit cards and crypto. Credit cards cannot be used to deposit in several jurisdictions nowadays, like the UK, which ban them. And crypto can be difficult for some to use, while others might not want to deal with its fluctuant prices. Either way, here is what we know about the means of payment and currencies you can open an account in:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: US Dollar (USD)
There is not much we know about the deposits. That is because Ignition Casino fails to elaborate on either the minimum or maximum you can put in. We can say with some certainty that the minimum deposit is around $20, because that is how much you need to cash in to get the bonuses. Usually, houses take between $10 and $20 to open you an account. However, we cannot speculate on the maximum amount.
Next, let's take a look at what we know about withdrawing from the casino:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
It does not share pretty much anything about them either! That is pretty bothersome. Before you can cash out, we know that the house requires you to have wagered your money at least once. This is a common enough AML policy which is not concerning at all.
The minimum deposit should still be around $10 and $20, and there should be no processing fees by the casino. However, you will be expected to cover any of the third-party charges which might arise. The processing times and maximum withdrawals are usually diverse with casinos, and we feel like speculating on what they look like would not be useful.
Additionally, we should mention the fact that there is a very uncompetitive policy about inactive accounts:
The money in said accounts will be taken by the casino as long as they have been inactive for over 30 months. This is clearly not a player-friendly policy!
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers which Ignition Casino partners with:
Game providers: Real Time Gaming, Rival, Lightning Box, BGaming, Revolver Gaming, Qora Games, Spinomenal, Spade Gaming, Other
In total, we counted around 10 of them, which is a pitiful amount. Most other houses these days offer access to thousands of games, with enormous libraries supplied by over 50 developers. Regardless, here is what you can play:
- Slots: Even though there are no big titles like Book of Dead, there are a decent amount of new slots which you can pick from. These are games like Crazy Crocks, Bankers Gone Bonkers and so on.
- Table Games: The star of the show here is the Live Dealer Poker games, but there are also Roulettes, as well as Baccarat and other classics.
- Specialty Games: This is a section of casual games – like Scratch tickers and so on.
There is not a lot of reasons to recommend Ignition Casino. Even though it is not licensed, and even though it might be fun to play poker here, we simply cannot overlook the other issues – mainly, the lack of games and the lackluster and opaque deposit and withdrawal policies.
Ignition Casino Pros and Cons
|Licensed casino||Tiny number of game suppliers|
|Unclear bonus conditions|
|Lack of transparency about payments|
|Low amount of deposit methods|
|Dated website making for a bad casino experience|