Stellar Spins is an online casino which explores one of the most common themes we see nowadays – Space. Unfortunately, just like with its theme, the casino does not stand out with its services. It has a pretty small games library, as it has failed to partner with any significant amount of Game Suppliers. There is also the issue of it having fairly limited deposit policies and even more limited rules for withdrawals.
On the other hand, there are several great things about this house. One of them has to be the great variety of bonuses it offers every day! These are all unique promotions which offer a wide number of benefits to players who cash in with Stellar Spins. From Free Spins to Mystery rewards, it has pretty much everything.
So, should you play here? Well, in order to answer this complex question, we need to take a deeper look into the casino. Here is everything you need to know about it:
As we said, the promotions with Stellar Spins are quite impressive. There are three types of them in total, outlined in the following table:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Package||$20||125% up to $10000 + 200 spins||50x||$5000/6x the initial deposit|
|Loyalty Bonuses||-||Unspecified||40x||$5000/6x the initial deposit|
|Daily Deposit Bonuses||-||Unspecified||40x||$5000/6x the initial deposit|
We would like to mention that the winnings from bonuses are generally restricted to either $5000 or six times the original deposit, whichever is greater of the two numbers. This means anything over that amount that you might win will be kept by the casino. Such cash out limits are fairly common, and this one is quite fair, but keep it in mind, as it applies to all bonuses!
The first five times you cash in, you will have access to exclusive promotions from the Welcome Package of the casino. These five all have fairly similar conditions. Firstly, that is because they share a minimum deposit requirement of $20. As far as such bonuses go, that is fair enough. Most other casinos require about as much to be cashed in to get their deposit incentives too.
The maximum bonus you can get with each of these welcome promotions is $2000, which is fairly significant. Each adds a bundle of 40 Free Spins to your account as well. In total, you stand to claim up to $10 000 and 200 Free Spins from all these promotions!
Next, they all have a wagering requirement of 50x. Now, that is much less reasonable, as it means you need to wager the money from the bonus fifty times to cash out. Such requirements are a common part of any bonus nowadays, but they are mostly kept on the lower side, and are usually just around 30x to 40x. Furthermore, the rest of the bonuses with Stellar Spins have their requirements within these reasonable bounds, so it does not make sense for the initial five promotions to have such steep rules. Regardless, here is what the bonuses look like:
- The First Deposit Bonus adds 125% of the deposit you have initially made with the casino.
- After the previous promotion is used up, you can claim the Second Deposit Bonus, which comes with a lower multiplier of 100%. Still, that is a respectable amount of money you can get!
- The Third and the Fourth Deposit Bonuses are definitely the lowest point of the journey through the Welcome package, as each of them adds 75% of the deposited funds to your account as Bonus money. And nevertheless, these are still great bonuses!
- Lastly, the Fifth Deposit Bonus comes with another 100% multiplier for deposits.
There are plenty of Recurring bonuses with the casino, too! Let's take a look at them as well, starting with the Loyalty Bonuses:
- Every day, the casino will present you with Missions you can complete. Doing so will grant you Points, which let you spin the Wheel of Rewards. Unfortunately, we don't really have any information on what the rewards you can get are. On the other hand, we do know that their wagering requirement is just 40x, which is great. Also, the same rule about the cash out limit applies to these bonuses. We should mention that completing enough missions can enter you in the Lunar League VIP Program with this casino. That can let you access special perks like higher withdrawal limits, faster cashing out and so on.
Next, we would like to mention the Daily bonuses with this casino. There is a page on its website which shows you what promotion will be available on what day of the month. These bonuses are quite different from each other and add either Free Spins, Cash, or some form of Mystery Reward. They also often let you chose between two or three alternative rewards you can claim. This is a very impressive and well-though out initiative, and we hope to see it in more casinos in the future.
We would also like to give an example of what you can get with the bonuses. The promotion which was active at the time of writing is called Planet Pick Wednesdays. It lets you deposit $20 and get one of the following options:
- A 60% Deposit bonus of up to $500
- 60 Free Spins
- A 40% Deposit bonus, up to the same amount, plus 20 Free Spins.
All of these alternative bonuses are fairly attractive, and allowing the player to chose between them will enable them to pick the one which is most suitable to the casino experience they want to have. The wagering requirement for all of them is the same – 40x.
We should also mention that some of the Game suppliers that Stellar Spins partners with ran Tournaments at the time of writing. These are special opportunities for players to compete with each other, in order to see who can wager and win the most on their favorite games. At the end of the running time of the Tournament, a prize pool is divided across the top few participants. The money won that way is handed out by the supplier and not the casino. As such, it is not eligible for any of the restrictions that the casino binds its other promotions with!
Stellar Spins does not mention being licensed, nor who is operating the casino at all. This is a pretty significant downside to the house! The lack of license does not mean that it is up to no good. Rather, there are specific protections which other, licensed, houses can extend to you which this one will fail to provide. Take, for instance, the regulatory environment in Curacao. This country is a small Caribbean nation, which has become the go-to destination for new casinos to be licensed in. It has managed to strike a delicate balance between the interests of casino operators and players, not restricting the former while managing to offer meaningful protections to the latter. Here is what you can expect from houses which are licensed there:
- Licensed casinos collect tons of player data. That is necessary in order for them to combat money laundering and other financial crime. However, you need some sort of guarantees for the safety of the information you share with casino operators. That can only come with licensed casinos, which are required to encrypt every piece of information they collect on their players with some of the strictest measures which are available to them. As a result of that, sensitive information about you, the payment methods you use and so on cannot be obtained by hackers, or leaked from the casino.
- Similarly, a lot of attention is paid to the integrity of the games themselves. They need to have been audited, in order to ensure there is no unfair bias towards the player. These audits are performed by independent professionals, who are hand-picked by the regulator to do so. When playing at a licensed house, you are playing actual games of chance!
- Thirdly, there is a lot of attention regulators pay to problem gambling. They try and combat that in many distinct ways. For instance, there are specific rules regarding certain actions players can take, in order to reduce their exposure to egaming, should they feel the need to. These include custom deposit limits and time out warnings which can be opted in to at any time. Perhaps the most significant of these self-exclusion measures is the ability to close down your account unilaterally. However, that is not all – aside from these policies, licensed casinos provide players with tons of helpful information where to seek help on problem gambling, and how to know they should do so!
It is not very likely that Stellar Spins will obtain a license – at the time of writing, the casino has operated without one for over a year. We hope that it does – as without any regulation, it cannot be as competitive as the rest of its peers who have obtained the approval of a regulator!
Next, let's take a look at the different languages the website of Stellar Spins is available in, and the restricted jurisdictions from where players cannot sign up.
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
The means of payment available with Stellar Spins are very limited. You can cash in using a credit card, the Neosurf e-wallet and several crypto tokens. Here is what the specifics around deposits are and what currencies are accepted:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD)
As we mentioned, this is a very small range of accepted payment methods. In general, we expect to see around ten distinct means of payment with a casino, and the lack of choice with this one is bothersome. Not to mention that some countries might restrict these methods. In the UK, for instance, credit card deposits are banned as a means of depositing to casinos.
Regardless, the minimum deposit requirement of $20 is fair enough. There is also no deposit fee by Stellar Spins. And yet, if there are any third party charges, the player will have to bear those. These charges are going to be especially noticeable if you are trying to cash in using one of the crypto tokens of the casino, as every such transaction has miner fees which need to be paid.
When it comes to withdrawals, there are even less options for the player! Here is what you can use to cash out:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||$20||$10000||up to 48 hours||Free|
|Bank||$50||$10000||up to 48 hours||Free|
Only credit card and bank transfer payments are available. The minimum withdrawal amount for the former means of payment is set to $20, which still decent. But, if you have not used a credit card to cash in, you will have to cash out using a bank transfer. These have an unacceptable $50 minimum deposit requirement and can carry large third party fees which you need to cover. Not to mention that these kinds of deposits also have a longer time they take to reflect back into your account.
We should mention that there is a requirement to clear a 1x wagering requirement of your deposit before cashing out. That is a fairly standard AML policy, though and it does not represent any significant issue in our view.
There is no information whether Stellar Spins charges any fees for inactivity. Such charges, if they apply here at all, are usually around $5 to $10 and they start getting incurred after around a year of not logging in to your account.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the game suppliers we found on the Stellar Spins website:
Game providers: 1spin4win, Swintt, Booongo, BGaming, Playson, Betsoft, Yggdrasil, Wazdan, Wizard, PGSoft, Flatdog, Platipus, Mascot, Tom Horn, Other
In total, we counted 17 developers. This is way too low, especially given the fact that most reliable casinos nowadays have games from over 50, sometimes even over 100 Suppliers! This means the library of games with Stellar Spins is not up to par. Here is what you can play:
Slots: There are many video slots here, but barely anything recognizable among them. Still, you can play Elvis Frog in Vegas, Great Ice Escape and so on. One thing which is lacking about these games is the ability to sort them by their themes. This makes browsing the catalog of the casino for what you want to play very annoying.
Table Games: There are exactly three Table games you can play here and they are all variations of Baccarat with live dealers. We are not impressed – what kind of casino does not let you play poker, Roulettes and other such classics!
Also, there are tons of categories of games which are missing from the roster of this house. These include any Game shows, Crash Games, Lottery games, Scratch Tickets and Virtual sports. Not every casino has to have all of these, but the library of Stellar Spins is just way too pitiful!
We cannot recommend Stellar Spins. Its only saving grace is the interesting bonus structure, but everything else is way too lackluster. Stick with licensed and more reliable houses instead!
Stellar Spins Pros and Cons
|Interesting daily bonuses||Unlicensed casino|
|Low amount of deposit methods|
|Even less withdrawal methods|
|Under 20 Games suppliers|
|Tiny games library|