Ubet is an online casino and sports betting website, launched in 2023. That makes it fairly recent, and the house is just a couple of months old at the time of writing. This might make it quite appealing to certain players, who might be looking for a fresh place to bet. However, if you are one of them, we urge you to reconsider. In our view, this is not a very competitive casino.
That is not to say that Ubet is actually shady – the house has a license issued from one of the most popular regulatory jurisdictions out there. It has a clean and simple website, which loads fast and is quite easy to navigate too, even it if lacks any crazy mascot or over the top design.
In fact, this simplicity we just mentioned is the main issue with the casino. It seems like the website is too streamlined, as there is barely anything to play! We counted the casino games of just nine suppliers in total, and would be surprised if the total number of titles by them combined reached 1500. There is only one method of payment too, which is not great. We consider this to be a needlessly restrictive policy. Another issue is that there are zero bonuses offered by the casino, at least at the time of writing. Overall, this just seems to be a small and unambitious house
The only major issue outside of the very limited scope of the casino is the lack of clarity when it comes to the payment methods accepted by it. There is a serious amount of information about its deposits and withdrawals which is not included in the Terms and Conditions. For instance, we've no clue on its minimum deposit amounts, how long it takes to cash out and much more.
But there is a lot more to say about this casino – let's take a closer look into it, going over all of the details we just mentioned and everything else you need to know about the house:
There are no bonuses with Ubet! This came as a big surprise to us, because the vast majority of casinos nowadays offer different promotions. In fact, said promotions are one of the best ways for houses to stand out from each other. They are also a big driver for new players to sign up, and for old players to stick around and deposit more. So from the point of view of Ubet, the decision to not include any bonuses is very perplexing.
And from the point of view of the player, it is quite discouraging. Why sign up with this house and cash in to it when there are other casinos out there, which will simply give you more for your deposits? We can only hope that, since Ubet is still very new, the lack of bonuses is not permanent. We hope that it comes around and starts offering some kind of deposit incentives in the future!
When it comes to regulation, we are happy to say that Ubet is definitely up to par. The casino is licensed in Curacao, which is the popular jurisdiction we mentioned at the start. Here is what it has to say about it:
It claims to be licensed by Curacao Egaming. The country where the house is licensed, located in the Caribbean, is unique in its approach to regulation, because there are four regulatory bodies which have the power to issue licenses to casinos. Egaming is just one of those. How can we know that Ubet is actually licensed by it, however? Well, every holder of a license by Egaming has to implement a Digital seal on its website. Here is what the Seal looks like:
We were able to find it at the bottom of every page of Ubet. It is the logo of the regulatory body, and it can actually be clicked on, in order to lead the player to the register of Egaming, where they can see the license of the casino:
This is proof that the house is not making up what it said about its regulation! But why is this such a big deal? Well, Curacao is one of the most common destinations for casinos to set up in, because it has managed to balance their interests and the ones of the players, creating a regulatory framework which stifles neither of those two parties. There are a number of protections you can expect to have access to – here is what those are:
- First off, the Curacao licensed casinos need to take special measures in order to prove that the games you can play with them are fair. That is achieved via audits of the complex mathematical algorithms, which determine the outcomes of every bet. Every game which you can bet on nowadays uses them, and they promote a certain percentage of player money you can expect to keep while playing, on average. This percentage is called an RTP, and the audits that licensed houses need to undergo can verify whether it is realistic to the actual outcomes of the games!
- Secondly, a big concern for the four regulators in this jurisdiction is the safety of the data which players share with casino operators. It is necessary for them to do so, on account of the many different KYS and AML policies they need to comply with. And yet, the data they collect can include tons of sensitive information about who you are, what methods of payment you are using and many other crucial details about you. It is crucial for all of this information to be protected, and that's why it is necessary for said data to be encrypted. Not only do the regulatory bodies of Curacao require that of casinos, but they also have specific requirements about what kind of encryption should be used, in order to best safeguard the player from hackers!
- Thirdly, curbing problem gambling is a goal for any regulatory body nowadays. That is why licensed casinos need to comply with a series of measures. They need to ensure that people who are vulnerable to such kinds of betting are not allowed to play with them, by vetting minors. They also need to provide you with a plethora of useful information about what problematic gambling tendencies might look like, and how to seek help if you think you have them. But that is not all, because casinos also offer several self-exclusion measures for players to opt in to. These can be as simple as setting custom deposit limits, enabling time out warnings or even closing down your account unilaterally!
In addition to all of the above, there is a special measure which Egaming has implemented to help resolve the disputes between players and license holders. This measure is the introduction of a form, accessible from the website of the regulator, which you can fill if the casino is in breach of the rules it has to follow.
Overall, we are very happy that Ubet is licensed like it is. Let's also go over the languages you will be able to see its website in, and the countries from where the casino does not accept new players:
Restricted countries: Aruba, Australia, Belarus, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Congo (Kinshasa), Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, France, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Korea, North, Liberia, Libya, Netherlands, Portugal, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Spain, Sudan, Syria, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Zimbabwe
Deposit and Withdrawal
When it comes to cashing in or out, there is just one payment method which you can use – crypto. Now, there are more than enough casinos nowadays which have a focus on letting their clients play with their digital currencies, but even the most dedicated among them tend to accept FIAT payment methods as well. That is because cryptocurrencies can be difficult to deposit with for some, as they might need to learn how to do so from scratch. And there are also players who might not want to deal with crypto, when they prefer to use payment methods which are more convenient to them. This makes the payment policies of the casino rather restrictive.
However, that is far from the only issue with them. Here is what the deposit methods with the house look like:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Binance Coin (BNB)
It is fairly problematic that Ubet has failed to mention what its minimum or maximum deposit values are, for any of the different crypto tokens that it accepts. Usually, the minimum you would be required to cash in with a casino to play is between $10 and $20(or 10 and 20 USDT, in this case). The maximums are way more diverse, and we would not like to speculate on those!
The processing times for transactions should be instant, or take a couple of minutes. If the blockchain is clogged up, you might have to wait even longer, which is possible if you cash in using Bitcoin in particular. There are also fees which you might need to cover, as the casino stipulates that third party charges are up to the player to pay. With crypto, there are miner fees to pay for every transfer, which is another reason why people might want other payment methods to try too! At least the casino itself does not have a deposit fee.
Next, let's take a look at the withdrawal policies of the house as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Before players can cash out, they need to bet their deposited funds a certain amount of times, as per the following clause:
This is nothing extraordinary, and we are not concerned with the restriction. Houses usually have such kinds of limits in place, in order to comply with AML policies. However, we would have liked to see how many times you need to wager your money – usually, you would only have to do so between 1x and 3x at most, and we don't expect Ubet to have higher requirements.
The minimum withdrawal amount you need to cash out is also unknown. This is usually in the same range we mentioned for the deposits. The maximum is 10 000 USDT per day, which is great. Most other casinos we cover end up having lower maximums, in fact.
Another issue arises from the unclear times it takes the house to approve or deny a withdrawal request. Usually, casinos need about 72 hours at most to do so, and we hope that is the case here too. There are no fees for withdrawing either, but what we said about the third party charges needing to be covered by the player still applies here.
Last but not least, we would also like to mention that there is a very unreasonable dormant account fee with the casino:
It is very common for houses to charge such kinds of fees. What is way less common, though, is for them to take 15% of the funds of the player every month. Instead, they usually take up to $5 to $10 at most. Secondly, the fee usually triggers after a year of inactivity, not three months. Thirdly, once you reach that year of inactivity Ubet will simply close down your account and reimburse itself for the expenses. It is unclear how much that will cost you, but the clause is simply written in a way which suggests the casino will take your remaining balance in its entirety.
Games and Game Suppliers
The list of Game suppliers which provide their titles to the casino is available below:
Game providers: Relax Gaming, PragmaticPlay, Evolution, Nolimit City, NetEnt, Play'n GO, Playtech, Spinomenal, Push Gaming
As you can see, there are nine of them in total! This is a very low amount, and we definitely expected way more. In fact, most of the newly launched casinos we cover usually include 50 or more Suppliers. Here is what you can play, though:
- Slots: Since Ubet has partnered with many big name Suppliers, there are several popular games available, like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, Gates of Olympus, Starburst, the Dog House: Megaways and others.
- Table Games: No casino would be complete without those, and there are Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and Craps which you can play with this house too. They are available in either live or virtual dealer versions.
- Game Shows: There are five game shows in total with the casino: Cash or Crash, Deal or No Deal, Crazy Time, Dream Catcher and Mega Ball 100x.
- Other Games: There is a mix of Crash Games, scratch ticket games and casual arcade games you can play with Ubet.
When it comes to sports betting, there are two main ways of doing so:
- Prematch betting is available on thousands of events, from major sports like Football and Cricket, to niche events like Handball and Squash. Esports bets are accepted on MLG events like Dota 2, CS:GO and Valorant tournaments.
- Live betting is also available, but only for Football and Tennis. There is no live betting on esports.
Overall, Ubet is a rather disappointing casino. This is because it does not have a lot of features which you will find quite easily in other houses, like bonuses or an extensive games catalog. While Ubet is perfectly legitimate, you can be having more fun somewhere else!
Ubet Pros and Cons
|Licensed casino||No Bonuses available|
|Simple to navigate website||Low amount of game suppliers|
|Sports Betting available||Tiny library of games|
|Only one method of deposit accepted|
|Unclear withdrawal conditions|